**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry - Has it been changed recently?

A couple of people I know agree with me that parrying has been harder recently, so if there have been any changes then please let me know.
Something I've heard is that you can only parry with contact attacks, not sure if that was a thing before hand or not but please let me know!

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Parrying is fine.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Ive noticed its been a bit off lately too and alot more champs are parry immune too
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Mine is more due to lag and my internet is fine. So either my phone or not on my end. But I did dash back today in aq and my champ dashed forward in a panic I swiped back again and again dashed forward. So I assume my problem is separate from yours.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

Mine is more due to lag and my internet is fine. So either my phone or not on my end. But I did dash back today in aq and my champ dashed forward in a panic I swiped back again and again dashed forward. So I assume my problem is separate from yours.

You wernt fighting Emma were you lol
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    ZanerJay said:

No I had it recently where I went to dash in or out and it went the other way. Didn't get too screwed but its normally due to minute amounts of water on my thumb (because touch screens register the electrical current from your body, hence why you can't swipe with a thing of wood) or I hadn't lifted my thumb when I thought I had leading to smt weird.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Have noticed no change
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    ZanerJay said:

Nope, happens against all sorts of defenders.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    ZanerJay said:

LMAO! would have been so funny
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Cant parry 🥶
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Cant parry 🥶

That’s right , ronin players don’t parry.

I try to , but just counter back with Elsa 😁
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Cant parry 🥶

That’s right , ronin players don’t parry.

I try to , but just counter back with Elsa 😁
    Haha that’s a good one.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kinda noticed this as well. Been finding Ghost a bit harder to use too because of dropped inputs. Had a lot of fun yesterday exploring two paths in 6.2.4, now I'm planning on steering clear of that quest until before I even do 6.2.5. Annoying when you're getting these issues against that godpin boss. He's quite a pain nowadays especially after the buff.