**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug of the side quest

Marvel contest of champions in the side quest I have a bug since the 1st week and I’m not gonna be able to get the awakening gem because I did all in epic but it appears in missing , can you fix this so I can get that reward?

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Looks like you didn't enter at all the available times. Did you ever quit out?
  • Options
    gordopechochogordopechocho Posts: 78
    It was since the first week when I was so confused why u had in epic and master just 4 when I actually completed all but in heroic and legendary didn’t happened that
  • Options
    DrawsMan nope I literally never quit out in epic heroic and master in legendary I did only 2 times
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Did you collect the reward directly when you reached the milestone? Otherwise the next runs do not count for the next milestone
  • Options
    @EinfachSo I didn’t collect but this is the most rare part I didn’t collected all difficulties BUT in legendary and heroic it was just being normal and in epic and master it was like that
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

@EinfachSo I didn’t collect but this is the most rare part I didn’t collected all difficulties BUT in legendary and heroic it was just being normal and in epic and master it was like that

Rip you did not collect. I’m sorry, I don’t think you’ll get the awakening gem
  • Options
    @Draconic_12 that is not my fault because I didn’t collect any single rewards in all the difficulties and then I collected and it said in heroic and legendary I had 7 quest done and in master and epic it appear I had 4
  • Options
    They better give me that awakening gem is like I did all of this just for nothing because in all the crystals I opened it was meme tier and in the cavaliers only 3 stars
  • Options

@Draconic_12 that is not my fault because I didn’t collect any single rewards in all the difficulties and then I collected and it said in heroic and legendary I had 7 quest done and in master and epic it appear I had 4

It’s because you didn’t collect the milestone rewards. It’s not a bug I believe as you did not collect the rewards and one quest did not count towards the milestone points

• Options

They better give me that awakening gem is like I did all of this just for nothing because in all the crystals I opened it was meme tier and in the cavaliers only 3 stars

I’m pretty sure @gordopechocho u won’t get it, since u dint collect the milestone rewards

• Options
    @Draconic_12 your not understanding I didn’t collected but in legendary and heroic was normal and in the epic it was like that I’m repeating again in legendary and heroic I didn’t collect too but I don’t know why in master and epic was like that and that is called a bug
  • Options

@Draconic_12 your not understanding I didn’t collected but in legendary and heroic was normal and in the epic it was like that I’m repeating again in legendary and heroic I didn’t collect too but I don’t know why in master and epic was like that and that is called a bug

Are you saying that you didn't collect ANY rewards, but you recevied all the milestones in legendary and heroic? It might be because heroic and master or wtvr had less milestones than Epic. In terms of legendary didn't you only do it twice?
  • Options
    @DawsMan yep that’s right but I haven’t completed this week of legendary and I quit 2 times but it was normal the first week
  • Options

@DawsMan yep that’s right but I haven’t completed this week of legendary and I quit 2 times but it was normal the first week

Hm. Does seem strange....
  • Options
    @DawsMan when you said the part of master has less it’s not right because master and epic last week the two of the difficulties had just 2 quests done in the final milestone and in legendary and heroic it had five of them
  • Options
    @DawsMan I know!!! And it pissed me off because it’s like I did all of that just for not good rewards I got an iron fist in my six star and a spidey classic and all the five stars were no even god tier
  • Options

@DawsMan when you said the part of master has less it’s not right because master and epic last week the two of the difficulties had just 2 quests done in the final milestone and in legendary and heroic it had five of them

I say they have less because right now, I've done all of the first 3 quests and the heroic and master objectives were complete. I haven't touched those difficulties on the fourth level and they are completed. Epic and Legendary are not complete I still have to do those.
  • Options
    @DawsMan yeah that’s why it’s strange and I obviously didn’t quit out you can check my profile in obviously not that bad to quit out in epic I just quit out I think 2 times in legendary the past week and 2 times today because I was sooo mad
  • Options
    I pray for the kabam gods to give that freakin awakening gem I literally do every quest in epic just for nothing
  • Options

@DawsMan yeah that’s why it’s strange and I obviously didn’t quit out you can check my profile in obviously not that bad to quit out in epic I just quit out I think 2 times in legendary the past week and 2 times today because I was sooo mad

Yeah, that's weird man. Good luck.
  • Options

Let’s go I don’t the picture in the first week so you can see I was not lying kabam and everyone that comment in heroic and legendary I had 3 and in epic and master I have 0
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hey @gordopechocho , this issue has been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team and they will be happy to assist you with your account directly. Thank you!
  • Options
    Thanks very much @Kabam Boo
  • Options
    @Kabam wait how I do that is not appearing me I have the awakening gem or at what time is it going to be is because I’m really happy

• Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @gordopechocho , this issue has been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to our Support team and they will be happy to assist you with your account directly. Thank you!

Kabam Boo is not appearing I have the awakening gem or do I have to wait is because I’m really happy!!!! And thanks very much but what I have to do now?
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

How I contact the support team so they can give me the awakening gem?

• Options

Kabam Boo said:

Kabam boo they haven’t fixed the issue yet it still appears me I don’t have the awakening gem just please give that awakening Gem in all the side quest I got 2 trash 6 stars 4 trash 5 stars and in the cavaliers only 3 stars the awakening would make my day

• Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

How I contact the support team so they can give me the awakening gem?

Click on Settings menu in the game > Support. It should take you through a series of FAQs. Just select the FAQ that best suit your issue and when you get to the last article, scroll down to the "Submit a Request" link and click on that. From there, go ahead and fill out the request form with your details. You will need the Support team to help you with your account, so while this issue has been resolved, our Support team will have to work in your account. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    edited June 2021
    He literally posted 5 messages within 30 mins asking for his AG.. i dont think he will have the patience to have a ticket resolved 🤣
  • Options
    @DeadPooop yeah it’s just because I’m so mad getting trash rewards and then not getting an AG because of the bug