**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Torch taking to much block damage SoP

OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to use my r4 human torch to take down sinister, but a single parried sp1 drops my health 10 percent. At that rate, I can block 9 sp1s before I die on the 10th one, and if I block at all I'm screwed earlier. I have seen solos with r5 torches where the parried sp1 only takes down 4 or 5 percent. Does r5 torch just have that much more health, or does his block profiency go up?
Anything else I can do with mysteries or something to boost my torch?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    How hige is just parry mastry if isn’t max u getting a lot danmge to you
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I’ve never read anything about sinister’s abilities, but what I did notice that the block damage went bonkers when it comes to blocking special attacks, the basic attacks did normal amount of block damage still
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Remember each genetic gives him different stats
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’ve got torch on multiple accounts.

R3 6* gets him down in 80 with suicides.

R2 6* was about 105 without.

R4 5* without I die around 75 hits from block damage having taken about 35% off.

I’ll try boosted if I got any left tomorrow.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Popped a 20 health and a 10 champion on r4 torch and it was nearly enough, fell short by about 15% popped a revive and finished. Full parry, full energy resistance, my attack masteries are a joke and no despair so maybe yours would finish the job as solo. He was burning up at the end real quick so I went all in and pushed him to sp3 hoping I’d kill him first.

Massive difference having that little bit more health as the damage seemingly scales really quick past about 50 smoulders.