**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are your 4th of July plans?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Aight it’s mega whaling time (200+ dollars)
    I plan to give Kabam every dime I own
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Gonna buy a couple of Odin for Abyss Exploration to get a 6* Awakening Gem for my Ghost unless there's an Awakening Gem in the 10k unit offer.
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    I’m FTP
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Sunday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Frank the Tank!!! 😂

• Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    Yup, been saving up cash on the side for about 2-3 Odins worth. Hoping Kabam adds a 5* awakening gem to the unit bundles..
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP
    I'm not FTP, but I've completed all content in this game and don't do alliance war, and am confident in my rosters ability to handle pretty much any problem that comes my way so no, I won't be spending as I am not stuck in the game needing a stronger team or something.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I’m spending a solid amount (20-50 dollars)

Megawhaling threshold seems low

Oh Dang my bad, I usually don’t spend that much so my idea of mega whaling is different from some other people’s lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP
    I'm F2P so I'm only interested in the unit deals. Got 23k units, hopefully the deals are worth it!
  • Options
    Mike18211Mike18211 Posts: 54

Nothing....absolutely nothing. I’ve spent around 12,000 dollars on the game in three years. I have a 13k prestige account and have spent thousands of hours playing. I’ve played in the masters tier AW and top 30 in AQ. At this point I’ve left my alliance and given up on spending. All the things I could’ve used that money on...o well. Gotta call it a life lesson but I say to all of you..... be careful. Once you start it’s hard to stop. All started for me 3 years ago when I figured what’s 5 bucks for a Peter Parker’s wallet so I could get some energy refills to use on vacation....12k later.....

Here's a positive spin on it. Say you spent 2000 hours playing the game, that works out to be 6.50 per hour. There are way more expensive hobbies that give less time of entertainment. For a lot of people this is Thier main hobbie.

This is all based on if you can afford it and not getting in any dept.
  • Options
    TJM34TJM34 Posts: 13
    I’m FTP
    I was going to spend money for the first time but after this compensation fiasco, I will definitely not be
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    TJM34 said:

I was going to spend money for the first time but after this compensation fiasco, I will definitely not be

That doesn’t make any sense. You’re that upset over probably 100 units? You should receive them yes, but to be that upset over 100 units is childish
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    I’m spending a little (0-20 dollars)
    Depends on what's available. If the 1k offer is actually 6* focused this time I'll pick it up otherwise I'll put it towards my last 2 abyss paths
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Ill be buying everything aside from maybe the unit offer. With the end game content they have been releasing recently i think the units i get will probably be better spent there. Unless its something crazy like enough to r4 a champ.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I’m spending a little (0-20 dollars)
    Unfortunately I will probably buy a couple of the cheaper offers. I would normally spend a decent amount but now I am getting fed up with where the game is going and the lack of content. I feel like all there is to do is spend money on this game so now I am burnt out from giving away my hard earned money just to feel like I came up empty.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    I’m FTP
    They deserve the $0 they’ll get from me
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Birthday party in friends' garden with barbecue and beer
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    GagoH said:

Lol. My comment about not spending due to performance issues/dropped inputs in the game was deleted

I agree, I've got over a grand just waiting to be spent but the game is too laggy/unstable to reward Kabam with any money. I've spent a few hundred dollars the last couple of times but I'm 99.9% sure I won't this year.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I just really need a 25% skill t4cc. So depends on that. I doubt there will be a selector. I'd like to do $100.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I am not interested in obtaining a rank four champion. More importantly, if they are selling an awakening gem I wouldn’t purchase it if I didn’t have signature stones to go with it.

I’ll most likely hoard units for SOP2
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’m FTP
    Hang out with family. Maybe have a Barbecue
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    I’m spending a ton (100-200 dollars)
    I'm FTP for the most part, but if they drop any deals for t5cc I'm buying.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Save my Units to instead use as a Safety Net for Completing Content that gives Equal or Better Rewards most of the time...
  • Options
    tufo24tufo24 Posts: 45

This is all depending on what they offer Cav players too. If they are horrible like they were for Cyber weekend then it'll be under $100, but if they're as good or better than last 4th of July offers then It'll be closer to $200.

This
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Well I was gonna look over the deals for 4th of July weekend and prob spend a little money to help my account some, BUT my plans changed a lot when we got the compensation back from the summoner trials arena mistake that kabam made. Not sure how they fig out what “compensation” we were getting but it def wasn’t good.
    If kabam wasn’t gonna fig up what milestones we would have reached in the new trials version and give us the difference we would have earned, then why bother with compensation. We earned the rewards from the old version, and if they think they fig the dif they are way off. I hit 1.5 mil and an alliance mate Went to 4.5 mil and we got the same compensation so something about kabam math doesn’t add up there.
    Kabam has never treated there customers, us, very well and we just put up with it, I’m to blame as much as anyone, but it would be great if we the summoners could find a way to remind kabam, we are the customers , we wouldn’t put up with this out of any other company or business of any kind.