**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Urgent.. Who to pick??

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    I dont care about prestige! I am Uncollected and will start 5.3. so just tell me which will benefit me!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Surfer. Easy.
  • Options
    Normally people start Surfer because of prestige. Anyways ignore that. I am still stuck at choice screen and am super confused.
    Have only 2 good champs in both tech and cosmic!
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    LordPSN said:

Normally people start Surfer because of prestige. Anyways ignore that. I am still stuck at choice screen and am super confused.
    Have only 2 good champs in both tech and cosmic!

Yeah don't know about the other guys but I think Silver Surfer is better than HTD, pretty good damage and more utility but you can't go wrong with either
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Surfer ... BUT ...the buff to HTD wasn't bad at all.
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Howard is cracked
    50 furies 20 armor breaks better than surfer, but ss got prestige
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Surfer is VERY useful. Go him, no question.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
    surfer! It’s not even a question. So obvious!
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I will go against the grain and say HtD

Why? For some Surfers kit is confusing and his rotation is hard for some. It took me hours of watching Seatin, Brian’s, and Lagacy vids in him amd I still can’t get him down. There is just too much to watch for on the screen for me personally.

HtD is simple. And on nodes like buffed up and the debuff one he will cover both.

However if you have KM you can’t pass up WS that synergy is killer and while it’s not reliable his awakened ability has come clutch for me a few times.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    HTD best champ out of those 3
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Surfer is still arguably better than HTD with his pseudo immunities and other fancy stuff. He’s isn’t just a prestige champ, but he is also THE prestige champ
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★
    Surfer is currently my favorite champ to play. Strong damage output, good utility, tons of fun. Surfer all day.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Surfer, fun, prolly get a tune up, biggest prestige in mcoc history.
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Surfer
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

I will go against the grain and say HtD

Why? For some Surfers kit is confusing and his rotation is hard for some. It took me hours of watching Seatin, Brian’s, and Lagacy vids in him amd I still can’t get him down. There is just too much to watch for on the screen for me personally.

HtD is simple. And on nodes like buffed up and the debuff one he will cover both.

However if you have KM you can’t pass up WS that synergy is killer and while it’s not reliable his awakened ability has come clutch for me a few times.

Simple =/= better.
    Km+WS synergy =/= better than surfer.