**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus 6* Why You Had To

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Do this to me especially close to July when buffs are coming for this champion.

Need help lol
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I mean right now Diablo would be an awful choice, but it does appear that he will need to be awakened... BUT are you really going to use him? If that answer is yes, then I'd roll the dice. Me personally, I would take Red Hulk or Vulture.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely take vulture, and up him to rank 3 (especially considering my current dilemma :( )
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Ngl id choose diablo
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Vulture is really good and fun

I’d take Vulture
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I’d do Diablo (since that awakening for him seems like it’ll be really good after buff) or Rulk (op war champ tbh)
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Diablo's sig doesn't sound very necessary (to me), so the question is this:

Do you run suicides? Take Diablo. If not:

Do you have a (ranked up) 5* Vulture? Take Red Hulk.

Do you have a (ranked up) 5* Red Hulk? Take Vulture.

Incase you have both; which one do you use more often? Take that one. If you have both ranked and use neither a lot, take Diablo.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I can somewhat understand people saying Vulture even though I have not used him personally, why is Diablo an option when we have not even seen any gameplay or used him yet? Red hulk is a solid option. Definitely go with red hulk.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Red Hulk.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I can somewhat understand people saying Vulture even though I have not used him personally, why is Diablo an option when we have not even seen any gameplay or used him yet? Red hulk is a solid option. Definitely go with red hulk.

Simply because, on paper his overhaul is appealing. They took his biggest pitfall and removed it entirely and then just tossed heaps of sweet awesomeness at him by the handful.

And historically speaking the overhauls have always been really good, Wags not withstanding, his buff was mediocre compared to Rags and since they launched together and Rags was the overall better damage dealer we can forgive Kabam for making Wags the utility player.

If his was a smaller buff like what they did to Hood, then I could see people being reserved. But history is on our side with the overhaul.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    You can look at his spotlight and decide. If I were you, I would say that it's harder to get a new champ than awaken one you have. (If you spend/are lucky. Poor BG) But I don't think Diablo is going to be the new meta.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Just based purely on how difficult it is to dupe 6* champs ... I'd go for the awakening even though you dont get anything for it additional ... but Red Hulk is a beast. One of those two.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I'd go rulk. Haven't looked at Vulture after buff, be may be good
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Take vulture. He’s good after his buff and I personally would give him more use than red hulk. You could hypothetically take Diablo and take a gamble on his buff but it’d end up being a horrible choice if he’s bad or if his awakened ability isn’t useful.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    People forget the elegant and effective simplicity of Rulk. I r5'd him a long time ago for the Domino synergy. Fast forward to today: Domino sits on the bench but I still let Rulk out to Smash at least once a week. He's just so easy for any poison path, and has easy access to regen...saving on pots.

There's a lot of complicated kits in the game now to master - take advantage of the opportunity to add a really good role player champ that you can master in about 15 minutes.

• WeaponXBrute_47WeaponXBrute_47 Posts: 48
    I'd take red hulk in a heartbeat coz of of his heat charge and regen.....