**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about the people who bought the sigil a day or two before they announced the Scarlet Witch cred

I'm wondering if other people like myself also had purchased the Summoner Sigil a day or two before they even announce Scarlet Witch would be attached to the sigil? Now are we going to get credit for that or we going to not be able to awaken whatever version we get because we're going to be a month behind? I think Kabam really would need to give us credit or compensation for that. I usually don't buy my sigil until the last day but this time I bought it when it was offered like a week early, had I waited like usual I would have received Scarlet Witch credits.. If that causes me to not be able to awaken the 5 or 6 star versio I will be really PO'D! KABAM HAS TO give us some credit for that!!

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This has been resolved already. You can still get the credits with the current sigil active and on you next sigil purchase, you’ll get the Scarlett witch. I hope this clears up things. If not then I don’t know what to tell you
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    KABAM HAS TO do nothing because you weren’t shorted out of anything. Except maybe having to wait a couple of weeks to get the 4*. I am also one of the ones yet to get the four star because my sigil was recently updated before the news but i know it’s coming when I renew my sigil. Otherwise we got everything that every other summoner got.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    I renewed my Sigil a day or so before they announced the Scarlet Witch was going to be in the sigil. I just renewed mine yesterday for my 4* witch and used one of the many 4* awakening gems in my stash.

I have 27 sigils in my stash right now for the 3 weeks they’ve been handing them out,
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    A month behind of what?... Its not like its going to stop and you wont be able to get it...
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    If they were to allow all those people who were already on a current Sigil or have recently renewed to suddenly get the benefit of SW, then they (like OP) would actually be AHEAD of everyone else when times comes for their NEXT renewal.

You get the benefit as of when your next renewal of Sigil is. For some that will be earlier than others (obviously), just depends on when your Sigil renewal comes up. But you don’t get to cut in front of everyone else in line.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Those people will get a 10* scarlet witch

All jokes aside I was one of those people and I don’t particularly care.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Not sure if this helps.

I renewed right after they updated the sigil, because I wanted the SW right away instead of a month later.

I didn’t get the SW. didn’t receive a message with her as a gift. Nothing.

All of a sudden I notice a day or 2 later that on the champs icon was a red 1. Meaning I got a new champ. Thought it was weird, but there she was.

She just appeared.