**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rhino unblockable - now blockable [Fix in Next Update]

StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
4 times since the new update when playing with my 5* rhino has his unblockable dash been blocked.

Anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I saw a similar issue in an auto fight. My AI controlled spiderman intercepted a rhino charge twice in the same fight. I felt like I harnessed the AI's ability to cheat for my own purposes!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    This happened to me once also, but wasn't sure since I don't use my 5* Rhino much
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Thanks guys
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I can confirm this happened to me too. Some unblockible attacks work, some don’t.
    Been meaning to make a thread about it, but glad to see I wasn’t the only one.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Unblockable isn't 100% but unstoppable is ur probs getting confused by it and if rhino charge is close and u evade he won't proc the unstoppable unblockable is higher chance to proc against small champs and low chance on huge champs
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. Thanks for the heads up. I am going to go ahead and take a look at this.
    Hey Str. I did some testing on this, and I haven't seen any instances of Rhino's Unblockable dash attack being blocked. That being said, can you let me know the specific opponent champion and game mode where you experienced this? Thanks!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited November 2017
    I was playing in arena vs Ms. Marvel and she blocked an unblockable medium attack 3 times. One time even parried it.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    I've faced this issue using my 4* r3 Rhino against 4* Electro in arena. Electro just blocked first unblockable dash attack and worked right when I've tried second time.
    Alright guys, we were able to reproduce this in house after some more testing, so I'm going to have the team take a look. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Thanks kabam
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Noticed that as well using my 5* Rhino. Opponent was able to block while he was in Unblockable passive.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Can we also examine his unstoppable not being 100%? It’s infuriating!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Probably a wrong HUD callout
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I got that Problem too.
    Android, recently against hela permanently. 5*Rhino
    After some more testing, i can say in Arena rhino seems to work as intended. The event quest is the Problem. The unblockable attacks of hela Do Not trigger or break the Block eather
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yeah this is a problem. Been playing around with Rhino and just encountered his unblockable getting blocked by the AI. Happened in arena too.
    Any News about the next changelog ? what issues will be dealed with?
    Hey guys. As of right now, it looks like this should be fixed in 16.1. Thanks for your patience!
    Great, thanks for this good news.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yay!