**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could create the July 4th unit deals what would you choose and why?

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Since we are less than a week away from July their has been a lot of activity in the community about deal predictions, but I thought it would be interesting to try and think about this a different way, if you could create the 1k,4k and 10k deals what would you include and why, feel free to make it as personal to you roster and needs as you like. For example I would love a 5ag selector in the 1k deal as I have multiple 5/65s that benefit a lot from their signature abilities and t5cc really isn't a priority for me as I am very far from thronebreaker (currently fav) however I know a lot of cav players would want the t5cc a lot more. Please keep them reasonably realistic their are numerous videos and spreadsheets that show estimated unit values for items, I personally prefer Dan of frontline mcocs spreadsheet. You can argue your case as to why X item is worth y units in today's game economy but saying that multiple 6* nexuses will be available in the 1k deal is obviously unrealistic. Have fun, I'm interested to see what people come up with

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Sig stone pack: 15k units for 600 generic sigs because that’s what I need

But fr, I’d like to see a good amount of t5 selector stuff, good amount of sigs, at least 1 nexus, and a giant stack of t4cc in the 1k bundle since that’s such a bottleneck for a lot of endgame players currently
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

Rohit_316 said:

6 6* nexus
    5 full t5cc selector
    Rank 1-2 generic *3
    80k 6* shards
    20 T2a
    1 full t3a
    1 full t6b
    100* 6* generic sigs.

All this in Star Lord loot bag.

Do you want me to talk about Odin too ?

That sounds obscene for star lords loot bag, 6 6* nexuses and 5t5cc selectors, you are kidding right
    I know right? It should be 3 full T3A and 3 full T6B. What was he thinking by saying 1 of each eh?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    7* Nexus Crystal and 3100 Extra Units

In Peter’s Wallet
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I would like a 25% t5cc selector in the odin and a 10% selector in the 1k deal for cav so I can get tb lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Honestly... I just want a lot of 6* shards. And some more T5B T2A and some T5CC. I want to just open a lot of things and rank up a lot of things all in one go and then feel satisfied for a few weeks.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    i'd be like you get a T5CC you get a T5CC you get a T5CC ... celebrate proper and give out a freebie! but that's just me lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Sig stone pack: 15k units for 600 generic sigs because that’s what I need

But fr, I’d like to see a good amount of t5 selector stuff, good amount of sigs, at least 1 nexus, and a giant stack of t4cc in the 1k bundle since that’s such a bottleneck for a lot of endgame players currently

Just to be more greedy unlimited sig stone of 6 star
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    6* shards. Or nexus 6* crystals. Seriously who cares about t5cc if you keep getting bad champs and you end up over accumulating t5cc faster than you pull good 6* champs
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Odin (3,100 Units)
    6* Prime Nexus (5 choices)
    1 6* Featured Crystal
    1 T5CC Selector
    2 T5B
    T6B (30%)

Black Panther (1,450 Units)
    6* Nexus Selector (Class, 3 choices)
    +50 x1 6* Generic Signature Stones
    50% T5CC Selector
    4 T2A
    T3A (30%)

Tony Stark (850 Units)
    6* Nexus (Generic 3 choices)
    5 5% T5CC Selector
    1 T5B
    +25 x1 6* Generic Signature Stones

Star Lord (275 Units)
    20,000 6* Shards
    3 10% T5CC Crystal

Peter Parker (135 Units)
    5,000 6* Shards

For the Unit Cache I'm hoping for an Awakening Gem at the 10k units is all.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Plenty of t4b, t1a, T2A, ISO selectors, and t4cc selectors to cash in on the rankups. Each in their own group in the featured store. Individually, at good price. You want people to not think about the total cost; "might as well grab one more".

A 5* "Choose Any Champ" Crystal set at a relatively high unit price. Let them grab 'that one' champ. It's only a 5*. A move to appease those who fall into the margins. Some people legitimately quit because RNG is unkind, with very few ways to guarantee catching their white whale.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I wish there is more than one awakening gem selector in the offers. Ghost and Doom guys, how can I choose ?!?!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Still can't figure out what will persuade me to part with an additional 10k units after spending 5k. Maybe being able to repeat the 1k and 4k purchase will be cool.

5-Star Summoner Rank Up Bundle - 1,000 Units
    - 1x 5-Star Rank Up Gem - Rank 3 to Rank 4
    - 15x 5 Star 5+ Signature Stones
    - 1x Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
    - 150,000x Gold

Greater Rank Up Bundle - 4,000 Units
    - 1x 5-Star Rank Up Gem - Rank 4 to Rank 5
    - 30x 5 Star 5+ Signature Stones
    - 2x Tier 5 Basic Catalysts
    - 410,000x Gold

Superior 6-Star Rank Up Bundle - 10,000 Units
    - 1x 6-Star Rank Up Gem - Rank 1 to Rank 2
    - 2x Tier 5 (25%) Class Catalysts Fragment Crystal
    - 20,000x 6-Star Hero Crystals Shards
    - 30x 6 Star Signature Stones
    - 2,000,000x Gold
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    just to screw with people, give them an offer called "mystery box" and you can get anywhere from 1 gold to a fully formed t6b or t3a

Still can't figure out what will persuade me to part with an additional 10k units after spending 5k. Maybe being able to repeat the 1k and 4k purchase will be cool.

- 150,000x Gold

- 410,000x Gold

- 2x Tier 5 (25%) Class Catalysts Fragment Crystal
    - 20,000x 6-Star Hero Crystals Shards
    - 30x 6 Star Signature Stones
    - 2,000,000x Gold

Are you uncollected? Or cav perhaps?
    Newborn Cav.
  • Keegz22Keegz22 Posts: 2
    I think due to Cav players getting REALLY poor offers last year, and not helping them in any way shape or form to better their rosters or assist in end game content and milestones...that Cav players should get way better offers this year. To help those that are on the verge of becoming Throne Breaker, reach their goal. T5ccs are so incredibly hard to form and great offers and assistance goes a really long way. The greater you make your offers this year with t5cc selectors and 6* shards and Nexus crystals for Cav players, the higher the chance of Cav players buying the offers and reaching the next level in their MCOC journey. Cav and Uncollected offers are basically the same, which doesn't make sense at all and then the difference between Cav and TB is miles apart. I have completed Act 6, but due to not have enough t5cc to get my 6* champ to rank 3, I'm going to miss out on these offers, which is really demotivating and disheartening. But that's just my point of view and I'm sure a lot of other players as well.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Keegz22 said:

I think due to Cav players getting REALLY poor offers last year, and not helping them in any way shape or form to better their rosters or assist in end game content and milestones...that Cav players should get way better offers this year. To help those that are on the verge of becoming Throne Breaker, reach their goal. T5ccs are so incredibly hard to form and great offers and assistance goes a really long way. The greater you make your offers this year with t5cc selectors and 6* shards and Nexus crystals for Cav players, the higher the chance of Cav players buying the offers and reaching the next level in their MCOC journey. Cav and Uncollected offers are basically the same, which doesn't make sense at all and then the difference between Cav and TB is miles apart. I have completed Act 6, but due to not have enough t5cc to get my 6* champ to rank 3, I'm going to miss out on these offers, which is really demotivating and disheartening. But that's just my point of view and I'm sure a lot of other players as well.

i mean if you want to get the thronebreaker offers, just push for it. there are so many different ways to get t5cc. acf 6 explloration, 7.1 completion, 7.1 exploration, 7.2 completion, 7.2 exploration, variant exploration, cav eq exploration, side quest completion, and plus the offers that you mentioned
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    The only thing I’m really interested in at the moment is awakening my 6* Spider-Gwen, so either a class gem where I can choose science or a generic would be nice. Rank up stuff I don’t need at the moment, I’ve pretty much ranked all the 6*s I care about so far apart from one or two, so I’d like to awaken my current r3s with Gwen as a priority personally. I have a decent number of sig stones waiting for her, but it would be cool if the same deal would add a few on top of the gem.
    edited July 2021
    Looks like I am too generous with my estimate on rank up materials compared with the actual. :(

- 150,000x Gold

- 410,000x Gold