**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where is the summoner advancement calendar

Comments

• Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

Buttehrs said:

Warlockjr said:

OGAvenger said:

Warlockjr said:

Snakep said:

Who said they are not doing it? Have patience and wait a few days. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. Everyone like free things but just expecting them is maybe a little much.

well if they dont give a full 6* at least they should give close to it tbh
    It’s things like this why I would be completely okay with them not doing it this year
    well i think it would be better for newer people to advance and honestly im almost uncollected and thats difficult for me so it would help a lot for the other people
    You don't need 6* to get uncollected though. That's the other problem with these kinds of free calendars. They should be progression based.
    well i suck at the game and im on 5.2.6
    A decent 5* or 4* maxed r5 will help you just fine
    my team is r4 5* bwcv r4 5* cap iw r3 5* angela r3 5* falcon and r1 6* storm pyramid x
    I don't know if Falcon's lock-on can easily deal with Spidergwen's evade. Are you stuck there?
    Also, is your Angela awakened?
    no im not stuck there and she is not awakend :neutral:
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Idk why this is a question. If it shows up, it shows up. If it doesn't it doesn't. Another thing to consider is that every single year it comes out in July, so why would it show up any earlier? As one of the rewards on the summoner appreciation calendar I'd like to see a buff to the amount of people who research/read before posting on the forums.

idek what to say but ur crazy
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Idk why this is a question. If it shows up, it shows up. If it doesn't it doesn't. Another thing to consider is that every single year it comes out in July, so why would it show up any earlier? As one of the rewards on the summoner appreciation calendar I'd like to see a buff to the amount of people who research/read before posting on the forums.

Says the one who wants more free 6*s to beat 5.2 but ok
    i mean it takes a long time to get but true
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    It came in first week of July 2 times, if it's gonna come back again, that's when it will be.
  • Options

I remember last year people in act 3 got a 6*. They should do the summoner appreciation calendar progression based like everything else if they do the calendar.

i guess but im still conquerer and it sucks
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

I'm not crazy. You are wondering where the calendar is when it never, ever, shows up in june. Feel free to make this post on July 3rd or 4th when it should've already been out but this is just ridiculous. Also, you don't even need a post. We know as much as you do about this topic. Please enlighten me, what makes me, or how does my comment characterize me as crazy?
    well its not my fault i forgot the date of when it came out cause i had other stupid things going on
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

I remember last year people in act 3 got a 6*. They should do the summoner appreciation calendar progression based like everything else if they do the calendar.

And who's fault is that.
    well its not mine its just that uncollected is hard for me
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

And who's fault is that.
    So, because you aren't very good at the game and can't beat 5.2 with r4 5*s and a six star it isn't your fault? You just have to practice. Watch some youtube videos on how to fight, easy paths. It most definitely is your fault, it could be no one else's. Here I'll hop into 5.2.6 with as similar a team to yours as I can and show the video, aight?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I hope they do it progression based if they do. Can't be having uncollected peasents getting TB rewards and vice versa.

They won't though, unfortunately. Can't wait for the first 6 weeks to be useless for TBs.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

And who's fault is that.
    Then git gud. Honestly, all this time you've spent here on the forums posting nonsensical comments, you could have spent it practising your skills.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

And who's fault is that.
    So, because you aren't very good at the game and can't beat 5.2 with r4 5*s and a six star it isn't your fault? You just have to practice. Watch some youtube videos on how to fight, easy paths. It most definitely is your fault, it could be no one else's. Here I'll hop into 5.2.6 with as similar a team to yours as I can and show the video, aight?
    aight ty and idk why i said ur crazy lol i was gone for a long time
  • Options

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

And who's fault is that.
    Then git gud. Honestly, all this time you've spent here on the forums posting nonsensical comments, you could have spent it practising your skills.
    i have fricking time limits
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    I hope you get uncollected soon cuz if it's progression based they might really give you a few 6* shards or none at all.

If you really need 6*s you must complete 5.2 and get uncollected .After which, you can try exploring the UC eq .

But you should try maxing your 5*'s first. You can even do the harder part of the side quests which I'm sure of, have a lot of 6*shards.You already have a lot of gr8 champs and if time is a constraint I would suggest you to spend time doing AQ.
    If you can't attempt 5.2 atm,get the rank up materials you need from the glory store or try exploring the master eq to rank 5 your champs. If you still can't do it I would suggest you to farm revives and health potions.Boosts could help you too!
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

Warlockjr said:

So if you don’t get this calendar you’re going to rage quit? Or is that going to happen when the next 6* you get isn’t the one you think you deserve?

why would i do that lol i like this game and i still try my hardest its just that i have negative units and im gonna have to get rid of them like today
    Will the people having negative units get the summoner appreciation calendar?
    i hope so
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Warlockjr said:

Warlockjr said:

DawsMan said:

Warlockjr said:

And who's fault is that.
    i have fricking time limits
    is that what children have on their phones so their parents can make sure they go to bed by 7pm
    i dont go to bed at 7pm lol