**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A little advice please?

JusticiarJusticiar Posts: 14
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve come across a situation I’ve not experienced before.
I’ve got my 5 best champs , 4x4* and 1x5* , all with around 6.5 - 7.3k power. All awakened except my 5* .
We’ve come across an end boss of Elsa Bloodstone, 4* 7.8k power buffed on a power node.
I’ve used all 5 champs, all knocked out because… not one single hit from all 5 scored a scratch .
Tigra, Black Widow D.O. , Nova, 5* Cap IW , and lastly, Guardian.
I’ve learned a little about buffs and debuffs, and I know that different skills and different teams can act to break invincibility buffs, but I’ve never come across one that is completely impenetrable different class, tier,skills etc.
Is it a bug? Or something I’m not doing that I should be doing?
Thanks for any advice.

P.s. is there a way to post screenshots? I took a couple as hard copy proof of my problem.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Are you talking about the Elsa that needs you to have 3 buffs to deal damage? Pretty sure u gain more buffs whenever u dex
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    If your talking about EQ elsa bloodbone she has buffed up which means you don’t do damage unless you have atleast 3 buffs
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Justiciar said:

I’ve come across a situation I’ve not experienced before.
    I’ve got my 5 best champs , 4x4* and 1x5* , all with around 6.5 - 7.3k power. All awakened except my 5* .
    We’ve come across an end boss of Elsa Bloodstone, 4* 7.8k power buffed on a power node.
    I’ve used all 5 champs, all knocked out because… not one single hit from all 5 scored a scratch .
    Tigra, Black Widow D.O. , Nova, 5* Cap IW , and lastly, Guardian.
    I’ve learned a little about buffs and debuffs, and I know that different skills and different teams can act to break invincibility buffs, but I’ve never come across one that is completely impenetrable different class, tier,skills etc.
    Is it a bug? Or something I’m not doing that I should be doing?
    Thanks for any advice.

P.s. is there a way to post screenshots? I took a couple as hard copy proof of my problem.

Yes, on the far right of the comment widgets at the top, there’s one to insert a picture. Showing the specific node that you are dealing with and the difficulty level of eq will help give people an idea of your issue. It sounds like you are having issues with the buffed up node.

• Options
    /blockquote>
    Yes, on the far right of the comment widgets at the top, there’s one to insert a picture. Showing the specific node that you are dealing with and the difficulty level of eq will help give people an idea of your issue. It sounds like you are having issues with the buffed up node.

Thanks 👍🏻

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Capiw has only 2 buffs ( a fury and a precision).
    You need atleast 3 buffs to do damage.
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Justiciar said:

/blockquote>

Thanks 👍🏻

Yeah it's buffed up that's driving you mad. He meant on the map screen, before you enter the fight so we can see the nodes, but I know which one you mean.

Basically, you need 3 buffs before you can do damage. The good news is there's a wonderful node for you called "A good defense" where every time you dodge a hit, you gain a buff for 13 seconds. So if you can work on dodging multiple sp1 hits, you should be good to go, especially if you can use a champ who starts with one or two buffs.

Good luck! It's basically all about practice. It might not be easy for you (maybe it will be) but I can guarantee that the practice will help in the long run.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Justiciar said:

/blockquote>

Thanks 👍🏻

Yeah it's buffed up that's driving you mad. He meant on the map screen, before you enter the fight so we can see the nodes, but I know which one you mean.

Basically, you need 3 buffs before you can do damage. The good news is there's a wonderful node for you called "A good defense" where every time you dodge a hit, you gain a buff for 13 seconds. So if you can work on dodging multiple sp1 hits, you should be good to go, especially if you can use a champ who starts with one or two buffs.

Good luck! It's basically all about practice. It might not be easy for you (maybe it will be) but I can guarantee that the practice will help in the long run.

Brilliant response! Thank you so much.

Why can’t everyone be as supportive like this? Instead of just sniping about how **** new players are and how awesome they are?

Really appreciate your help. Thanks 🤗