**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally got it!

TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
A nice way to end my weekend before the 4th!

I was 250 shards short of having a full tech t5cc after I finished the side quest a few days ago. I was really bummed out because, well it’s 250 shards from Thronebreaker and to R3 my Ghost.

I was searching some content to do to take a shot on getting the rest of my t5cc so I decided to finish of V7. I had explore chapter 1 and completed the other two chapters so I said what the heck.

Tonight was the night I explored V7 in hopes of creating a fully formed t5cc(or cosmic since I was exactly 11,250 shards away). Needless to say I got my 250 shards to form my t5cc plus an extra 11k t5cc lol.

I am finally apart of the Thronebreaker club!

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nicely done
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    I became Thronebreaker yesterday too. I haven’t been this pumped since I became Uncollected. Now I’m looking forward to some sweet 4th of July deals.
  • KØNGKØNG Posts: 33
    Hoitado said:

I Despise how people say “Shards” when referring to Catalysts.

It’s Fragments!

Hoitado said:

It’s Fragments!

Couldn’t ya just 👏 for the guy?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Oop Sorry I forgot to say Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
    I had 21k mutant T5cc
    7.1 gave me Science my lowest class
    7.2 game me skill my second lowest class
    No tb for me anytime soon :(
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. Just don’t try sitting on the thrones, they are all broken.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Hoitado said:

It’s Fragments!

You know, I was getting ready for work this morning and I was thinking to myself "I'm going to get reamed by the Forum because I called them shards when I know damn well they are called Frags" smh. Thank you for that @Hoitado lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    congrats!
    Malreck04 said:

Nicely done

@Malreck04 Thank you!
    Mpqdr72 said:

I became Thronebreaker yesterday too. I haven’t been this pumped since I became Uncollected. Now I’m looking forward to some sweet 4th of July deals.

@Mpqdr72 Congrats bud!! I'm just as stoked! Lets get itttt

Congrats bro
    I had 21k mutant T5cc
    7.1 gave me Science my lowest class
    7.2 game me skill my second lowest class
    No tb for me anytime soon :(

@odishika123 I'm sorry to hear that :( I haven't done 7.2 yet but I know the pain. Just keep pushing on and you got it brotha

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. Just don’t try sitting on the thrones, they are all broken.

@PastorAmerica noted, i'll avoid sitting on Thrones at all cost! Thank you by the way!

congrats!

Thank you! @SpideyFunko
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    @TwistedTalentz Thanks and I forgot to congratulate you, that’s how pumped I was at the moment I commented 🤪
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★

I was 250 shards short of having a full tech t5cc after I finished the side quest a few days ago. I was really bummed out because, well it’s 250 shards from Thronebreaker and to R3 my Ghost.

I was searching some content to do to take a shot on getting the rest of my t5cc so I decided to finish of V7. I had explore chapter 1 and completed the other two chapters so I said what the heck.

Tonight was the night I explored V7 in hopes of creating a fully formed t5cc(or cosmic since I was exactly 11,250 shards away). Needless to say I got my 250 shards to form my t5cc plus an extra 11k t5cc lol.

Congratulations!!

Now once all the non-TBs turn their backs, we can teach you the secret hand shake 😂😋
    doctorb said:

Congratulations!!

Now once all the non-TBs turn their backs, we can teach you the secret hand shake 😂😋
    I'm so down for this secret handshake. Anyone still looking?
    Mpqdr72 said:

@TwistedTalentz Thanks and I forgot to congratulate you, that’s how pumped I was at the moment I commented 🤪

That's alright @Mpqdr72 it's to be expected once reaching this caliber of an achievement before the 4th lol