**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rotating featured cavs thread

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    Went for a single Shang-Chi crystal, squirreling the rest of my units away for July 4th.

Pulled a 6*, which is cool!

It brought my Mordo to sig 40, which is… less cool. Can’t complain because a 6* is a 6* but I wasn’t exactly clamoring for more Mordo sigs 😂. Here’s hoping he gets a tweak down the line
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    elio said:

Dont understand the droprates, i bought 25 odins for doom! 25!
    6* DOOM is 0.92% chance
    6* NEXUS is 0.90% chance…
    77.500 UNITS AND GOT 5x 6* NEXUS!
    @ "Kabam Miike" HOW IS IT FRICKING POSSIBLE I GOT NO DOOM BUT 5 TIMES A NEXUS THAT HAS SMALLER CHANCES! INGAMENAME: •ROYAL KING• send over that doom

Dude, there is like literally no way you spent that many units! Right..?
    DawsMan said:

elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance
    @ "Kabam Miike" HOW IS IT FRICKING POSSIBLE I GOT NO DOOM BUT 5 TIMES A NEXUS THAT HAS SMALLER CHANCES! INGAMENAME: •ROYAL KING• send over that doom

Once you hit about 10 odins we stop talking in units and start addressing the fact that you dropped over 1000, and in this case, 2500 dollars on cavs.
    Might as well have bought 3-4 high-end phone models with that money. Till this day, I simply do not understand why people would go so far just to have a chance at acquiring a 6* Doom, smh.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey
    Longshot
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance

Once you hit about 10 odins we stop talking in units and start addressing the fact that you dropped over 1000, and in this case, 2500 dollars on cavs.
    Might as well have bought 3-4 high-end phone models with that money. Till this day, I simply do not understand why people would go so far just to have a chance at acquiring a 6* Doom, smh.
    Honestly. Like I spend a few hundred on July fourth, but that's the fourth. And I only spend 2wice a year.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Money is a subjective experience.

The median wage in the US is ~40k. 1k USD is a big loss to this person.

I know some people who make ~120k. A VP, a government worker, etc. 1k USD is budgeted monthly fun money here.

I've met some people who had millions in the bank, and made bank just letting their money work for them. 1k USD is basically Monopoly money.

To each their own, though I hope everyone spends within their means.
    Cull Obsidian
    Spidey (Stealth)
    Ægon
    G2099
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

No_oneuk said:

What do you think is the best method for opening these, popping or spinning them? I’ve only ever spun them and got a 6* once but have been lucky to get a lot of 5*s. Might change that strategy though since I’m trying for a 6* today.

There’s absolutely no difference. The reward is determined when the crystal is bought.
    the reward is not determined when the crystal is bought...its determined when you pop them or click to stop the spin....when that click is performed by us a random number is generated which is associated with a particular champion of a particular rarity that is the champ u pull...

that being said yes it doesnt matter whetehr u pop or spin its just visuals....but yes the game will troll you hard if you spin...
    I thought it was determined immediately after putting the crystal on the spinning pedestal?
    CMM
    VtD
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance

FOMO is the devil
    Longshot
    Spider-Ham
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance
    @Kabam Miike HOW IS IT FRICKING POSSIBLE I GOT NO DOOM BUT 5 TIMES A NEXUS THAT HAS SMALLER CHANCES! INGAMENAME: •ROYAL KING• send over that doom

lmao you did not just spend 2500$ on a game
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Both are domino
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance
    @Kabam Miike HOW IS IT FRICKING POSSIBLE I GOT NO DOOM BUT 5 TIMES A NEXUS THAT HAS SMALLER CHANCES! INGAMENAME: •ROYAL KING• send over that doom

Bruh…
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Cav: Vision (AoU)
    Grandmaster: Ægon

Cav: Vision (AoU)
    Grandmaster: Ægon

@Swedeah
    Magneto (Red)
    Guardian
    I wanted to get a single apoc cav, but looks like sleep will interfere. Dang.

Magneto (Red)
    Guardian

Red mags is featured? Damn, can imagine a lot of people whaling on that crystal.

I wanted to get a single apoc cav, but looks like sleep will interfere. Dang.

Same boat. Apoc and Claire for me, though.

Still don't understand why the order isn't listed. I feel like that's gonna make this a lot less effective as a unit-sink.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Apocalipse Cav crystal is now live, if you are still here ^_^
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    elio said:

6* DOOM is 0.92% chance

you joking ??
    BW(CV)
    Sunspot
    Oh, Claire Cavs are up.

3* Groot! Always a classic, haha.