Options

Yeah I was definitely optimistic toward the 6* featured

AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★
The new 6 star featured crystal is so underwhelming and disappointing to me. My prediction was way too optimistic. Yeah Kabam has to balance the pulls right? Do you think it’s a good one?

Yeah I was definitely optimistic toward the 6* featured 61 votes

Yeah it’s pretty good. I’m gonna try
4%
TSR6225jbxotiicSwin_man 3 votes
It’s ok my main target is Shang chi
4%
Hort4AlyzanEthereality 3 votes
It’s not bad. I might be trying a few
18%
RaganatorLaninosLogan00RockyshockyRockypantherxThoye3ErcarretJohnyBoyBigManOnCampusThePredator1001Schnoodle 11 votes
It’s a little disappointing
27%
MagicBentonallinashesColinJensen21LibertyPrimeV1Nigtmare6511Colinwhitworth69StevieManWonderGarrettNMasterpuffJr_StarkZan0odishika123Thanks_D19ScrubhanCeltic1981BlôdletterDraconic_12 17 votes
It’s so underwhelming not gonna try
44%
TorTinxDAce_03MattManHilldarItsDamienOwlkitDeadpool87MadEyeMoody_333RiderofHellHera1d_of_Ga1actusLegionnaireMaratoxIronman3000FiiNCHRenaxqqawesomesauceSwarmOfRavensTrashyPandaAgent_X_zzzFaseeh 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It’s so underwhelming not gonna try
    I never go with the 6* featured though. That extra 5k shards get me half way to another crystal
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★

... and so I did. Had 45k shards saved and got Shang Chi on my first try. I'm SO HAPPY!

Silver Centurion and Vulture are bot so shabby either, actually.

Funny thing is that guess what? I will keep blowing all shards I can get on it because I am still after:

Shang- Chi dupe...
    CMM (have her, wanna dupe)
    Mr. Neg...
    Odin...
    Angela (have her, wanna dupe)
    Mr F...
    Sorc Supreme...
    Silv Cent and Vulture Dupes I wouldn't mind either....

And ... I have a feeling that Mister Sinister, Deadpool X and OG Hulk are gonna get buffed soon. So I wouldn't mind betting on them too.

I have better odds at getting any of the above on the featured than on the basic, so for me featured is the way to go.

Wow bro not everyone can get lucky like this. Congrats. Amazing pulls, especially that Shang chi
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,790 ★★★★★
    It’s not bad. I might be trying a few
    I'm actually kind of intrigued by it. It doesn't have a ton of OH WOW BEYOND GOD-TIER champs, but it has a solid number of champs that I wouldn't mind pulling.

Would my roster benefit from DPXF? Not by the champ himself but I need a 5 or 6* version for his synergy with Fury, so I'm game. Similarly, I could use Mister Sinister as a synergy piece even if I'm not terribly interested in him directly.

Odin and Mister Fantastic also benefit a lot of champs I already have on my team, and I definitely want Sorcerer Supreme. I already have a high-sig 5r5 Angela, but pulling and duping a 6* would be amazing and an absolute r3 contender.

Jabari Panther and Shang-Chi? I have a dire need of really good Skill 6* champs so I definitely wouldn't mind pulling either of those.

And then there are a lot of not great but not terrible champs, and I suspect that several of the "bad" champs might take a spot there ahead of a buff. We know that a Joe Fixit buff is in the cards (even if it's after at least Gully and Ant-Man), and I wouldn't be too surprised to see OG Hulk and Black Widow get buffs as well.

So basically, a lot of champs that I would like to have both none that I absolutely feel that I need to have. But on the flip side, there are also not that many champs I would absolutely hate to pull.

Yeah, I'll save up some shards and go for it.