**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Are you happy with your roster ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
What are your thoughts about your roster till now? Have you been lucky to pull whom you wanted or smoked away by RNG ?

Are you happy with your roster ? 210 votes

Yes
74%
winterthurROHINDrZolaLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Timone147Lightburn22abn86KaruseusDrenlinzuffycytwbcKDoggg2017TristanfmussapSundance_2099DonJenkoPacinoSungjYoMovesLvernon15 157 votes
No
15%
Alfa_PigeonBadroseHort4allinashesjdrum663thanks4playingSceptilemaniacKiptonadeHeattblasttAdvStarKillerVIIJuggerNotCount_WillisDeaconDeadPooopSkinnyfatboy82Carracho01limeade32IRQTrashyPanda 32 votes
I really can't say
10%
rockray2016Spurgeon14pseudosaneColinJensen21Cr7ms7rs7AleorSanta_PsycheWordunkengsil6374_hbtygbty423_Agent_X_zzzThanks_D19The_grim3Negative_100Real_Madrid_76_2avenge_123Sahil_R_RanaPoseidon1000Nalak8MaybeRed 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,839 ★★★★★
    Yes
    For the most part, but I'd rather not have Ronan and Mojo at 5*, and I'd love to delete the bloody ducks and monkey from the game.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve got most of who I want, just hunting prestige now
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Yes
    Been a long work-in-progress, but I generally have counters for everything I encounter now and some great 6 stars.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Most of my 6 star's are Memes
    But I still love my Roster
    My 5 stars counters a lot of content so I am satisfied
    For now
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

What are your thoughts about your roster till now? Have you been lucky to pull whom you wanted or smoked away by RNG ?

I don't have myself as a 5/6 star so obviously it is not perfect, but it is an okay roster. I just suffer from not a single good tech champ above 4*, other that I am good.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    Got enough necessary champs and counters for most of the game. Now I’m just ranking up champs I like to play
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm happy with my 5*s and pleased with my r2 and (single) r3 6*s. However, despite having 40-ish 6*s they're by and large trash. I don't really care about that in and of itself, but I would be lying if I said I was as happy with my 6* roster as I am with my 5* roster.

But that's more or less what you'd expect, I guess. I certainly can't (and won't) complain about my 6* roster. I have an r3 Doom and my next r3 will be Warlock unless I have some truly godawful RNG luck in the future. All in all, my best 6*s are amazing and that's all I can ask for.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'd be happier if i pulled a 6* AA and a 5* Night Thrasher so i could finally open my 5* sig stone crystals but otherwise yes
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely! Took a long time to build it to where it is now.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m pretty happy with my roster. There are still a few champions who are evading me that I’d really like to get but other than that I’m happy with where I am.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I got pretty much every aspect of the game covered. 6* roster w r3 adepts of every class and more 5* gods than I have resources to rankup.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    No
    My 5* roster is at best it possibly could be but I'm trying to move to the very late game content and my 6* roster as it is now simply won't do.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    Yes
    i only need magneto (5 or 6 star) now
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Yes
    Would be a 100% yes if I could get a doom or cgr as a 5* or above. Besides that I'm very pleased.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,858 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Except that my Tech class is slightly light weight.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,571 ★★★★★
    Yes
    When I consider my disappointment is that I’m ambivalent about taking cosmics like 6* CMM, Terrax and VtD to R3 and/or science like 6* Cage, Ghulk, MrF and Gwen to R3, that’s when I realize I don’t have a lot to complain about.

But I still gripe I can’t pull a 6* CGR or Torch anyway...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Honestly, yes. My 5* roster is perfect, I have pretty much every champ I’ve ever wanted.

As for my 6* roster, there are still many champs I would still like to pull. However, of my 5 favourite champs (Killmonger, Claire, Emma, Ghost and Quake), I have 3 of them as R3 6*s, and Quake isn’t available.

So once I have Claire (who I have plans to get within the next 6 months), I’ll be more than happy with my 6* roster. Once I dupe my Angela from the basic arena in September, that will be another R3 I really like.

Unlike my 5* roster, I’m building my 6* roster much more around champs I like rather than the best options. I’ll still rank up the best champs, but they won’t have priority
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    No
    I rage quit after the trash 6* pulls in a row..(Before Gambit and Masacre buff)

Started playing again since last 3-4months..
    Pulled Stealthy, Cable and Electro..

Hoping for good deals for Cav players this 4th of July, unlike last Thanksgiving deals..

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I really can't say
    I’m mainly just unhappy with my 6* roster. I have done all content in the game besides abyss and act 6 exploration and idk what the deal is with my 6* roster. I have 46 6 stars and just feel like I have no R3 canadites and no quality dupes
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I'm pretty happy overall. My maxed 5*s are very strong, and can handle about every single content. Now I wanna do some lower rankups for arena (5*s to rank 3, and dump some more rank 4 gems). As for my 6*s, the situation is pretty bad overall. Although, my luck has definitely started improving in recent time.

Decided to start ranking up the 6*s I like to rank 3, and not focus exclusively on utility or effectiveness according to general consensus.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,334 ★★★★
    Yes
    My account is pretty good, probably rate it an 8 overall.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    No
    5* YES
    6* HELL NO
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    I suppose I am. It could certainly be better but it is far from terrible
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Yes
    Very much so
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I am more than satisfied at this point. Surely I lack many other certain champs above 4*. But I am happy with current roster as it works somehow even in many situations