**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Abomination is the best solution against Mysterio Boss - Summer of Pain (Week 3)

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
Kabam designed a Boss where Immortal Abomination is by far the fast option.

Here are the reasons for that:

▪️ iBom is poison immune

▪️ iBom is extremely tanky

▪️ iBom has the strongest poison/acid in the game

▪️ Matador node makes iBom's rotation easier

- The rotation is: SP1, SP1, SP2, SP1...

It's time to rank up your Immortal Abomination

https://youtu.be/e6irLSt_HU4

Comments

• Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Yups
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i hope diablo is good for this
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Now I have a good use for my R3 Man-Thing. Just tried it out and nearly solo’d.
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

6R3 Man Thing? So cool.
    Can you show me that solo?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Saiyan said:

I do have Ibom but this was more fun for me.

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

Ibom is MUCH faster but KG was never in any risk of dying. Yeah it was long and players will bring that point up by my guy KG was just chillin the whole fight which made it stress free. Disnt have to worry about any rotations, posions falling off, Mysterio BS. Just one armor break for the whole fight.

It's crazy that g99 does this in less hits but has 90% reduced damage the entire time. This is probably way more stress free though
    Yeah its what's to expect being a KG player. Its not the damage that we like but it's not dying no matter what.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Saiyan said:

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

Ibom is MUCH faster but KG was never in any risk of dying. Yeah it was long and players will bring that point up by my guy KG was just chillin the whole fight which made it stress free. Disnt have to worry about any rotations, posions falling off, Mysterio BS. Just one armor break for the whole fight.

It's crazy that g99 does this in less hits but has 90% reduced damage the entire time. This is probably way more stress free though
    Is there really a solo out there with Guilly99?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

Best option until Monday.

😂right
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Saiyan said:

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited June 2021

Whats Monday?
    4th July deals I'm assuming

Saiyan said:

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

R3?

Saiyan said:

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

R3?
    Yep, r5 5* with health boosts should also be able to solo
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

I did it with apocalypse.

https://youtu.be/smH1jMAB0ng

I'm sorry if posting videos isn't Ok.

Was looking through my roster for poisoners and completely overlooked Apocalypse. Thanks for the reminder.

Just did the fight with Apoc with 4 revives. Probably could have done it with 2 revives if I practiced dex of Sp1 more cleanly, and healed up to full instead of just 50%.

Whats Monday?
    Diablo buff

Saiyan said:

Long? Yes
    Easy? Yes

R3?
    Yep, r5 5* with health boosts should also be able to solo
    I alr got the 6* R2 : )
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    …I used Voodo, couple small revives used. Love that regen he gets lol
    Pedrof6 said:

6R3 Man Thing? So cool.
    Can you show me that solo?
    https://youtu.be/YeqhVnIUp_Q
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

Whats Monday?
    In theory the Diablo buff. He’s going to be a poison monster, and he’s 100% resistant to poison damage.

@SwarmOfRavens does 7 revives count as a solo? :trollface: I’m garbage but great job on that solo!

As long as he's dead it counts, and thanks