**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

How do i fight Mordo?

mooolinesmcmooolinesmc Posts: 9
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
too1rz4e9ye2.jpeg
How do i fight Mordo? He is probably one of the strongest defenders in the game and he destroyed me in aw he keeps gaining power and sending me to the hentai dimension (sp 3) who in my roster is the most equipped to take him out?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just don't stun him.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Technically ghost rider is the most equipped champ in that list because he has fate seal along with power drain and bleed or you could use venompool/deadpool to try bleeding him out, even moon knight would be ok as long as his moon phase isn't in the stun phase. But my guess is you just generally don't know how to fight him and work around his abilities. Evade instead of parrying and when he starts power gaining mordo has the tendency to just hold block and not attack, so it's best to try to heavy hit him to break the power gain. Apart from that it's just a matter of baiting specials.

Mordo isn't so much of a difficult champ to fight as he is just annoying to deal with.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Evade or Block rather than parry. Or you can pray for Elektra, Falcon and Drax as they can bypass the degeneration trigger.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Elektra and falcon can't bypass degen. Ability reduction doesn't work on Mordo's power gain because it's labeled as a passive effect. And the rumor with elektra's heavy being able to work like drax isn't true, you can easily test it and it fails every time.
  • Options
    Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    LOOL hentai dimension
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    When he is on a power gain try heavy attack him and it stops, then bait a special as he will use them whilst not in power gain. He is simple after a few tries, go duel some of him and practice
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I have tested it many times and Elektra's heavy attack does work every time. and as for Falcon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0M_9yR2Pk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wb_G7xGuk0

(I do not own the second video and there is no copyright infringement intended.)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Your extremely laggy gameplay is likely the culprit on elektra, and in that case there are many champions that would work with lag; that is one of the only instances in this game where lag can actually be beneficial. And falcon is clearly bugged if he's removing astral evade, even in the video he doesn't give a reason as to why it's happening other than "do this and he doesnt degen" because lock on shouldn't be affecting it. The only reason drax works is because of the nature of his medium attack, it's a simultaneous double hit which was likely overlooked with the way Mordo's astral evade works. I suspect they'll eventually change drax's medium to not double hit at the same time.
  • Options
    Its not my lag everyone else in my alliance has made it work. Just accept that your wrong. Besides as SmokingSurfer said the difficulty is the power gain.
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Vision works also with power drain. Fight him as a stun immune champ.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I've tested it numerous times, it does not work. Ever. It is purely lag related on your end. There's not a single shred of questionable doubt about it.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Just tested this on a non-lagging device, Elektra heavy did not work for me, only Drax medium and X-23 heavy bypassed astral evade.

As for the power gain part, power lock or power drain champs should work best as you can special attack with any champ as he is stunned.

Examples: Magik, Dormammu, both visions, Civil Warrior, etc.