**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to trigger bounty missions?

CykGuitaristCykGuitarist Posts: 60
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Does anyone know exactly how to trigger the Bounty Missions? Do you need to earn a specific amount of valor? Is it randomized?

Comments

• YSBYSB Posts: 192
    our last one triggered at 10pm last night. All day today I've earned valor and it won't trigger. I've probably earned at least 80k valor. And I'm sure many in my alliance have done the same. Wonder if it's broken. Would not surprise me.
  • Same here
    @Kabam Miike is this broken? my alliance is at 7 hours since the last one ended and we've had many members gain a lot of valor in that time.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 538 ★★★
    We've had zero trigger in our alliance and between my two accounts I've earned over 400k in valor between event quest, solo vanquishing blow events, and featured 4* arena
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    not broken. been happening fine for us, but its on-par RNG for kabam purposes. Sometimes really bad luck. sometimes good luck.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    My alliance went 2 days without one then had 2 in the matter of 7 hours
    From the description it runs a RNG every time someone collects valor. So one fight in beginner is 1 valor, runs the RNG. Finishing exploring MAster is however much valor that is, i dont feel like checking, but it runs the RNG ONCE. It doesnt run the RNG for every piece of Valor collected, it runs it once for the bulk earned at the time. Larger the bulk, higher the chance. Seems as if theres 0.000000000001% chance to trigger it with 1-2 valor. However I think my alliance has a good record of someone starting it whenever someone completes or explores a difficulty
    idk, we are now 14 hours since the last triggered, 8 hours since it ended, many different people have earned a lot of valor, no test of valor quest. if that's not broken, it's certainly a disadvantage for some alliances.
    @Primmer79 I agree that's likely how it works, but multiple people in my ally have finished some quests and still nothing. I collected 50k at once from a quest today, like 10-15k from events, maybe 20-30k from arena milestone. All today. (numbers may be off, don't feel like looking, but it wasn't the 1-2 valor at a time stuff). Others in my alliance have done the same and still nothing.
    @YSB It sucks, I wish it was a button press to start it, but its the same argument we sit behind saying crystal pulls are rigged. not rigged, not broken, just real real **** RNG
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This triggering RNG is so stupid. Kabam has to fix it.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    We had only one since it started. Not even those 120k valor for completing Heroic triggered it. Depressing.
  • Almost immediately after posting this, I hit the first milestone in the featured arena and triggered it. It would be nice to hear from a moderator exactly how they calculate it, or at least give us a clear answer as to what causes it triggering, as opposed to telling us "earn some valor, something might happen"
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE that sucks. we've seen a total of 3. I literally just hit another arean milestone, still nothing. The idea of this is fun, but as normal, the execution sucks. Just give us a start button and let us hit it every 6 hours. whoever hits it first can get the 100 5* shards.
  • YSB wrote: »
    @HENRIQUE_FORTE that sucks. we've seen a total of 3. I literally just hit another arean milestone, still nothing. The idea of this is fun, but as normal, the execution sucks. Just give us a start button and let us hit it every 6 hours. whoever hits it first can get the 100 5* shards.

Totally agree with you on this one. We've been hitting these pretty consistently, but still, random triggers to start it aren't very reasonable. A start button every few hours would be better.
    we are now at 11 hours without one triggering. sucks. really wish a mod would respond.

@Kabam Galactic @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Iko
    just passed 3m milestone in arena. still no Test of Valor. and I'm 1 of 30 members earning it all day. seriously broken system that lets some alliances have 8 already while we've had 3. That's a lot of valor they get for their advantage. Odd for a company that makes drastic changes to "level the playing field" and "ensure fairness"
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Almost immediately after posting this, I hit the first milestone in the featured arena and triggered it. It would be nice to hear from a moderator exactly how they calculate it, or at least give us a clear answer as to what causes it triggering, as opposed to telling us "earn some valor, something might happen"

Did u claim the milestone to trigger it or just reach it?
  • Funny enough ours has now activated
  • Still no bounty quest since it started, but I have several hundred thousand valor points
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    I've earned almost 700k Valor since last night. And have yet to triger it!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    I completed one run on Heroic monthly quest and it triggered.
  • Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    Bump! We need an explanation on how to trigger one.
  • NMEONES wrote: »
    Almost immediately after posting this, I hit the first milestone in the featured arena and triggered it. It would be nice to hear from a moderator exactly how they calculate it, or at least give us a clear answer as to what causes it triggering, as opposed to telling us "earn some valor, something might happen"

Did u claim the milestone to trigger it or just reach it?

It triggered as soon as I claimed the reward
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Im in 10million+ Very Active Alliance and we got the mission triggered Just 3x....for players that try to enter the top 1000 this Will be actually Very luck based....i think thats Very bad since u Will grind a great amount of time and Will miss out because of bad rng ....só bad
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Only once I triggered it and it was right when I claimed the Valor.
    It was a big quantities but I don't remember.

But I have claimed Valor many times, even massive quantities, even with hours since the last quest, But nothing happened.