Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• wasterntomwasterntom Member Posts: 1
    Sup dudes
  • raah95raah95 Member Posts: 1
    Is there a limit for each player to open the bounty mission?
  • Rocks23Rocks23 Member Posts: 1
    When is 5his
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    In the "Gods of the Arena Event Quest", what does Mastery mean in terms of valor earning? Is Mastery meant to be 100% of the quest? If so, Valor is awarded when each Quest's Chapter 3 is explored.

Is this a glitch?
    In the "Gods of the Arena Event Quest", what does Mastery mean in terms of valor earning? Is Mastery meant to be 100% of the quest? If so, Valor is awarded when each Quest's Chapter 3 is explored.

Is this a glitch?

That is,by definition,an exploit, First time "clearing" ch3 gives 150k valor,and "mastering"(exploring) gives 450k valor in heroic.And Mastery means 100% of ch3,both quests 100%
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Member Posts: 63
    How does the exchange rate make sense in your valor store. A 3* and 4* crystal are the same amount of shards in the game. Yet in the valor store the 4* is over 10 times the price.

Then for the same price you can buy 1/10 of a 5* crystal.

Not understanding the exchange rate
  • OgnamOgnam Member Posts: 1
    I have no bee able to log on at all since Saturday evening, dont know if it's because of the new update or what sucks cause I'm going to loose the daily log in streak
  • DUBSTEPRALYDUBSTEPRALY Member Posts: 15
    So what happens if your number 1 with the Valor in the world
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    So what happens if your number 1 with the Valor in the world

It's already stated in the original post, but if you are 1st when the event ends, you get 2x 5* Thor Ragnarok, which is essentially a Sig 20 5* Thor Ragnarok. You also get the rare title of "Champion of Valhaha" for placing in the top 10000.
  • KHOVRINOKHOVRINO Member Posts: 1
    Ya eb
  • gptgpt Member Posts: 1
    Awesome
  • Bobsfishmart_89Bobsfishmart_89 Member Posts: 2
    I’ve %100 expert once and hard 3 or 4 times and haven’t gotten anything after I did it. Is that normal??
  • Justdream15Justdream15 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    M15
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Member Posts: 916 ★★★
    I’ve %100 expert once and hard 3 or 4 times and haven’t gotten anything after I did it. Is that normal??

I'm assuming you are referring to the test of valor mission. Yes it's normal, because there's only completion rewards.

So yea you just wasted your energy exploring it, all the rewards are already obtained by completing it once.
  • JoeVodkaJoeVodka Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    I’m so discouraged with AW right now the game feels uninspired lack of heart and imagination.

The only thing I’m clinging too is opening a 5* stark Spider-Man tomorrow if that doesn’t pan out I’m not sure this games worth playing anymore.
  • Orpheus29Orpheus29 Member Posts: 1
    This is something new and nice.Hi.I m new to the forum
  • ItsMeRavenItsMeRaven Member Posts: 43
    Looking At The Rewards For Getting A Thor Ragnarok Champion I Could Probably Try
    To Make It In To Get 4* Thor Ragnarok But Maybe 3* Idk Man
  • Nice one
  • If my alliance doesn't have 15 members then how can i play Test of Velor?
  • lglsvnlglsvn Member Posts: 9
    Good afternoon. I wonder why our alliance missed bounty hunter(test of valor) mission? Where is the bounty hunter button? We didn't get bounty hunter mission after the schedule maintenance. Is this issue or what?
    kvxm59sp2jrx.png
  • AnonymousAnonymous Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    Since maintenance my alliance has not been able to start a valor mission. We had one going before emergency maintenance started, but all day yesterday and this morning playing arena and quests, no one has triggered a mission. A few alliance members submitted tickets but no response.
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Since maintenance my alliance has not been able to start a valor mission. We had one going before emergency maintenance started, but all day yesterday and this morning playing arena and quests, no one has triggered a mission. A few alliance members submitted tickets but no response.

They are claiming there is no issue...but that is extremely doubtful.
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Member Posts: 32
    Where did the bounty missions go. Not one Test of Valor has popped up. I seen the top guys/girls in the leader boards got no problems collecting valor points. I keep a close eye on the points being built and it just keeps building. I have considered the milestones and quest, so no need to explain that to me. This ain't my first rodeo. I just seen that the game is working as intended.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    We are a 13.5 mil alliance that scores around 700k in sa weekly so there's no lack of activity to explain this.
  • HeraldOfDoomHeraldOfDoom Member Posts: 1
    My very active alliance has not had a bounty in almost 2 days. We no Longer see the valor icon on our home page. All since the last maintenance. In that time I went from top 10 globally to out of the top 50. Seems really unfair. I have played more not less in that time. If this contest is meant for only a few specific alliances let me know so I can stop wasting my time.
  • lglsvnlglsvn Member Posts: 9
    I've missed 120000 valor point in two days because of no more test of valor. So what should do?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    lglsvn wrote: »
    I've missed 120000 valor point in two days because of no more test of valor. So what should do?

cry
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    lglsvn wrote: »

Take Miike's word for it that the game is working as intended....
  • Destructor711Destructor711 Member Posts: 1
    Me pudo unir a ustedes como administrador
  • DomnuskeDomnuske Member Posts: 17
    my alliance is also experiencing this. the valour icon has completely disappeared from the home screen. we are a 13m alliance and were triggering the missions constantly before. this has happened since the maintenance tuesday night. an alliance member sent in a ticket but got told theres nothing wrong. clearly after reading this thread this is untrue. it needs to be addressed ASAP
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★
    We have seen 2 bounty missions. One triggered after T3B quest the other when I completed master.

There are 5 members in our alliance, rated approx 300k and I make 190 of that.