**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor rag s3

Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
A cap of no more then 20 percent total damage on a s3 is stupid. No matter how weak or low pi the champ is you can’t take off more than 20 percent damage that is just ridiculous. Just tested 4 Star Thor vs a 400 pi 3 Star juggs with health of 2400 and sure enough did the s3 and only took 20 percent health.

Comments

• dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    It kind of makes sense. Isn't his sig based on his SP3 going off? Kind of pointless if you hit with a SP3 like regular Thor's, which is one of the hardest hitting ones in the game.

Not to mention how ridiculous it would be if, assuming it wasn't power locked or interrupted, every 20 hits the AI got to use that strong of a SP3 against you.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The SP3 activates shock on your opponent whenever you touch them. So basically just go aggressive afterwards. When you get hit with a SP3 from the Expert Thor Ragnarok and he is immediately on top of you afterward, shocking you to death, you should revisit your statement.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 283 ★★
    Maybe it all relies on him being duped then. Unduped it activates a little shock not worth for 5 seconds. No other type of shock. So unduped he could not even kill a 1 Star with a s3.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got hit with an s3 from Thor in the hardest difficulty of a valour quest.
    It wasn't that bad, until the shock after.
    I got destroyed
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I got hit with an s3 from Thor in the hardest difficulty of a valour quest.
    It wasn't that bad, until the shock after.
    I got destroyed

Exactly. The SP3 itself was on par with eating one of Mordo's tentacle hentai ones. Rather weak, can live through it without too much of an issue. Makes sense, given how frequent they could be on a long fight if you can't interrupt or bait during the Boon window.

The after effects from the shock, however? Insta-gibbed!
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    So his signature ability counts towards the 20% health? Kinda bogus honestly.
    faodgjjeom66.png
    That’s the s3 at rank 1 level 10/10.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    With the damage boost he gets from his sp3 when he is awakened it more than makes sense, champions who have either insane power gain or another ability tied to their sp3 usually have lack luster special 3 damage anyway (ghost rider, gwenpool, mordo, etc).
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    he is designed for long haul fights, not those with low PI. 20% is more than enough when you are up against 20k+ opponents.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It's his sig that adds immense shock damage to his special upon contact. read his abilities further.

Seriously tho, his SP3 in of itself is not terrible. As dude above said, it's a little worse than Mordo's SP3. It's the effects afterward, when awakened, that are so damaging.
    bkslwgk6341e.png
    ji88q0p8b4w1.png
    pbun3fkpnzru.png
    This is the part I was talking about was silly when he is unduped. The 20 percent mac damage no matter how weak the opponent is.
    There is only the little energy shock extra unduped.
    Seatin did a gameplay video of 3* ragnarok vs. ROL WS. He does little to no damage. Low tier champ.
  • Wait... you have one? How did you get him!
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    There is an offer in the unit store right now.
  • How much is he?
    ragnarok_ wrote: »
    How much is he?

$20 for 5 crystals for a chance for him.
  • MRod77 wrote: »
    How much is he?

$20 for 5 crystals for a chance for him.

Ok
  • He must be lucky then or maybe he spent like 10000 dollars
    He must be lucky then or maybe he spent like 10000 dollars

can only buy the offer once.
    not too bad, i got him twice in my 5 crystals
    I did get both deals. Pulled him from the cheaper of the 2 deals.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    It's made this way because of the power gain and the super saiyan mode on the sp3.

If the sp3 did a huge amount of damage all by itself and he had power gain + auto block attached to it would be a pain to deal with.

In other words he has a utility based sp3 that gives him more damage afterwards so they didn't front load the regular portion.
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    It's made this way because of the power gain and the super saiyan mode on the sp3.

If the sp3 did a huge amount of damage all by itself and he had power gain + auto block attached to it would be a pain to deal with.

In other words he has a utility based sp3 that gives him more damage afterwards so they didn't front load the regular portion.

His shock damage after sp3 doesn't do much damage though, even when using his awakened ability. Go watch Seatin's video on it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    First impressions is he's good. Haven't Duped him yet for Wrath, but I'm a fan. The Animations are cool. I'll have to play around with him more. He has a brute feel.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Exactly. The SP3 itself was on par with eating one of Mordo's tentacle hentai ones.

hahahaha funniest thing I read on here in a while
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Chitlins wrote: »
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

His shock damage after sp3 doesn't do much damage though, even when using his awakened ability. Go watch Seatin's video on it.

Yeah just did. Admittedly I really thought when he was in "thunder mode" he would do more. Maybe it's one of those where he just needs to be like totally maxed out sig level? Or that all the effects scale with star level?

In the video he was rather underwhelming.