**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is void still as good

DEADSHOT84891DEADSHOT84891 Posts: 22
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Recently just duped this guy and can take him to sig 100 is he worth the rank up.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Oddly just pulled him as a 6*
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Did that yesterday

Nice.

Also interdasting.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    He is a fantastic option for so much content! Power gain, healing, Dot. He was my rank 3 to get Thronebreaker and even with a max sig CAIW and R3 Torch, he still sees a lot of use
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yep great champ
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    TKS87 said:

Absolutely, really great mix of utility and damage.

I feel like a lot of people forget how good void is, just my opinion though. Some of the most reliable DoT combined with a high health pool, good utility and very usable synergies.

He does get beat by a few other science champs but in terms of usable characters he is definitely on the list.

This is true. Had him at R3 while using him unawakened thru act five. When it came time to face the mephisto boss I had recently awakened him in a crystal and brought him to r4. Didn't even need it. I was so impressed with how well he did that I brought him up yet again to r5 and he hasn't done anything since, maxed my five star tho. And this weekend I was a hypocrite and bought the deals, brought him to sig 200.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    still?? as if he ever wasn't good?? lol ... Void is very much a beast
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    In an alternate timeline, the question would have been "Is Sentry still as good. " :'(:'(:'(

Yes OP, he's still pretty good in terms of utility, damage and tankiness.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Void is beast. Surely he takes some time but he gives slow and painful death to enemies
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Yesterday I was finally able to put my 5/65 on sig 200. He is super helpful on many occasions. Absolutely worth any investment
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Had mine at 5/65 max Sig for about a year. Has put in so much work for me. Still puts in work today, and I've used him A TON.