Who should my first rank 5 be? (BTW I do run suicides)

cadenyuncadenyun Member Posts: 7
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who should my first rank 5 be? (BTW I do run suicides) 42 votes

Doctor Doom (sig 50)
14%
JadedMiekandKorgRenaxqqSparx265Jr_StarkValentinos13 6 votes
Human Torch (sig 70)
0%
Guardian (sig 80)
7%
PuttPuttReal_Madrid_76_2MrInsanity 3 votes
Angela (sig 35)
9%
winterthurFoxhero007ChaosMax1012qm44 4 votes
Corvus Glaive (unawakened)
21%
JerryJiverWarlord5386Wine_LoverKill_GreyRogers 2~1Thanks_D19king_ov_scrubsHelpingGraves_3 9 votes
Red Magneto (unawakened)
47%
Alex13369pseudosaneAdvMalreck04JuggerNotAleorRockypantherxDisgruntled_User_123EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensAgent_X_zzzDawsManHoitadoScrubhanBoimaster69Negative_100Nikunj_95Captain_Montica 20 votes
Domino (unawakened)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Every champ except mags and corvus are not suicide friendly. And as a 6 r3 corvus owner, I'd go mags even though he most likely doesn't need it
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Angela (sig 35)
    You need to up the sig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxLYh67GVAw
  • cadenyuncadenyun Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2021
    Yeah I know. I regret purchasing suicide masteries, but I gotta make the most of it. Also, Angela, Domino, and Guardian are also kind of suicide friendly champs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto (unawakened)
    Aleor said:

Every champ except mags and corvus are not suicide friendly. And as a 6 r3 corvus owner, I'd go mags even though he most likely doesn't need it

Angela if you up the sig is suicide friendly
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom (sig 50)
    Doom and get rid of the suicides.
  • cadenyuncadenyun Member Posts: 7
    Jaded said:

Then I just wasted 4000 units on suicides... I might get rid of them, but I just got them a couple weeks ago, and I don't want them to go to waste
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Guardian (sig 80)
    Jaded said:

No
    Why nobody saying Guardian? Awesome with suicides and his sig is op, r3 would help him ramp faster
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Guardian (sig 80)
    cadenyun said:

Jaded said:

Then I just wasted 4000 units on suicides... I might get rid of them, but I just got them a couple weeks ago, and I don't want them to go to waste
    If you want you can do Doom, I have him as a max 5* with suicides and I use him more than you would think (if you have Coagulate)
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom (sig 50)

Jaded said:

No
    Why nobody saying Guardian? Awesome with suicides and his sig is op, r3 would help him ramp faster
    Because doom is hands down the best option on the list. Red mags without dupe is missing a ton of damage, corvus is great but he’s also not a complete champ without the dupe, guardian is awesome but needs max sig, Angela is great but she’s not a complete champion at low sigs. This leaves HT and doom, ht slays regardless of rank. Doom is a complete champion (damage + utility). And most importantly a horseman for the future abyss runs OP will go on, along with HT.

So the answer is Doom and get rid of suicides IF you want. But definitely doom.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Angela (sig 35)
    Easy pick imo. Very suicide friendly, hits hard, and a really good piece of utility in being able to be DOT immune