**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 More Day...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Today is the Level Up Event so I said screw it and Ranked Up Diablo a day early, while his Buff Notes look great I'm still taking a Risk cause there's always something that can make or break a Champion's Kit that isn't noticable on an Ability Sheet. So for most cases I would suggest Not doing this, just play it safe and wait the Champion Buff to actually be released and in your hands before Ranking the Champion Up.

Anyways side note, decided to see just how Underwhelming Pre Buff Diablo is at Rank 2 and... Surprisingly wasn't Exactly Terrible, I mean it's faaar from great but he actually did Decent in a fight like RoL WS which isn't even his ideal matchup.
Synergies were Dragon Man and the 2 Crossbones Synergies that give Villains/Mercs +800 Crit Damage Total, got WS down to 21% in a Fairly Good albeit Clunky amount of time... That is until I ran out of Potions at 20% and he just kind of had to poke at him with Empty Bottles for a long amount of time, that said I did end the fight with Full Health cause his Regen is actually fairly good, ended the fight at exactly 250 Hits so again could've been worse...

So ready for this Buff, especially for that SoP Mysterio because currently my Only option is Apocalypse...

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m soooooo excited for his buff.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

There's someone out there with a R3 and iirc it was not long after r3's were a thing..

Yeah I remember seeing that, that person's probably Really excited.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

There's someone out there with a R3 and iirc it was not long after r3's were a thing..

lol no doubt his smile is super wide about the buff for sure
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Lol same boat.

He looks great on paper. And I will be using him for Mysterio since my only option is an R5 Apoc

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Lol same boat.

He looks great on paper. And I will be using him for Mysterio since my only option is an R5 Apoc

Apoc can solo at 5/65 unboosted.

But yeah diablo should be easier, in any case, good luck!!
    Qacob said:

Lol same boat.

Apoc can solo at 5/65 unboosted.

But yeah diablo should be easier, in any case, good luck!!
    Oh yeah I've seen those Apoc Runs and studied all the guides, then attempted it about 30-40 Times... The Management of Power, Debuffs (before making some Permanent as some guide suggested), Health, Timing of Attacks, and Dexing his Specials IF HE EVER THROWS THEM just became too much for me to Manage...
    Also I've used Apocalypse for so long that I've got Habits built up that punish you in that fight...

Lol same boat.

I didn't want to say anything until actually playing him, but on paper he looks like he has a Fairly Simple Rotation that can be Long Or Short which sounds Great!
    Love how Apocalypse for example can have Short Ramp Up by just Sp2 into Sp1 and done Or Long Ramp Up where you can go Heavy, Sp1, Sp2, Sp3, Spam Sp1 if they're still alive.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

@Knation how do you feel about the Diablo buff?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

@Knation how do you feel about the Diablo buff?
    Ah nevermind, he’s been banned
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Also waiting for the update, I have 1 CC5 mystic, just waiting if it will be worth R3 as my other champions are not.

😑 It better be Tomorrow...
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Doesn't he need an awakening tho?
    Kennado said:

Doesn't he need an awakening tho?

Doesn't look like it, I mean it seems like a Nice Boost but definitely Not Required.

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    Running suicides with him will be super fun with that sig

Running suicides with him will be super fun with that sig

He'll still do great on Suicides without the Sig, but that'll definitely add another Level to it. Basically Permanent 30% Damage Reduction which will also affect the Bleed Debuffs from the Suicides and Recoil, then his Regen will top off that damage taken.