**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When is the new update coming out next?

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
^

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    49 mins from exactly now
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

Next Monday, new monthly content drops next Wednesday.

Its this week new eq is lol
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I’m excited for Diablo buff 💪
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Any time between now and Wednesday.
  • Options
    It’s actually coming out tomorrow
  • Options
    Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Posts: 31
    Took my 5* diablo to r3 in anticipation will wait for his release to decide on the r4. I'll probs rank Tigra if he isn't as good as he looks but I am fixated on that stun immunity. His utility is unique and I like the playstyle that he might have.
  • Options
    Hambone_Zone1Hambone_Zone1 Posts: 31

Someone who gets it. Update isnt set on a timer like some of you seem to think
    Actually MEQs always launch on Wednesday's at 10:00 AM PST and updates are available in the app store the Monday before at 10:00 AM PST
  • Options

Actually MEQs always launch on Wednesday's at 10:00 AM PST and updates are available in the app store the Monday before at 10:00 AM PST
    It’s coming tomorrow bro
  • Options
    Im probs thinking its gonna be tomoz now
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

The MEQs are set on that timer. The update can come out any time before the first Wednesday. It doesn't mean it's always on Monday, and in fact it was confirmed to be out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★

Monthly Event Quests are on a specific timer. Updates are only guaranteed to come at some point before that, but they are not bound to Monday’s. That is when they usually drop, but not always.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

The MEQs are set on that timer. The update can come out any time before the first Wednesday. It doesn't mean it's always on Monday, and in fact it was confirmed to be out tomorrow.
    Where was this confirmed? I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for bishop buff
    Seatin’s twitter
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Where was this confirmed? I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for bishop buff
    RichTheMan confirmed it as well, and I believe (but I haven't seen it) that there was a post from an admin somewhere too.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rip I wanted to try out Diablo's buff but I hope the extra delay is because they wanted to change some numbers on Sentry last minute 👀
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

edit: I see Miike commented right before me about the exact same thing. Oh well
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★

Sometimes I think it is. I've an android device and I keep all my apps up to date. Believe me or not I've seen times when there's no update at all and somehow check-in again' after like an hour there's an update for 4 apps. Like it was set to get live after some time that's needed for surveillance. I'm not sure tho but it really seems like it's timed
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

RichTheMan confirmed it as well, and I believe (but I haven't seen it) that there was a post from an admin somewhere too.
    It was in our Forum Changelog, but that's always updated after the blog release notes are out, so it's easy to miss. But this is correct, we're aiming to have the new release out tomorrow!
    Was so hyped for it today guess ill be hyped tomoz also it seems as so wanna see chavez kit of abilities and synergies
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Monthly Event Quests are on a specific timer. Updates are only guaranteed to come at some point before that, but they are not bound to Monday’s. That is when they usually drop, but not always.
    They are usually out before the MEQ reset but we've had it in the past where for at least 2 updates in a row came out after it was supposed to reset. But that's usually just caused from something that needed fixed or Google/apple wouldn't push the update.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    not surprised that on my day off i don't get to sit and test out Diablo as planned lol. back to work tomorrow so i suppose i'll fit the testing in at some point.