**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better Mutant V.2

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Better Mutant V.2 97 votes

Horseman AA
82%
Whiskey_PoetBitterSteelHaji_Saabheruheru511allinashesfmussapSoldierjr24YoMovesLvernon15Samuel030sKennadorockray2016HilldaraleyianSuperhyperionsybiotrWicket329AssumedNameAdvUnidentifiedCreatureMalreck04 80 votes
Horseman Wolverine
17%
zuffyOliverJWDragonMCOCThunderGodSnakepFloschkaDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusAATTDfour24CapdevilasebKeniutekSkyLord7000ScrubhanPuttPuttMrInsanitysswinnner_1 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Horseman Wolverine
    If you don’t mind explaining why, I’d like to hear about why you chose the champ you chose.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Horseman AA

If you don’t mind explaining why, I’d like to hear about why you chose the champ you chose.

Neuros. Nuff said
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine
    So many voted AA but their isn’t much explanation on why.

I think his toxins are great but regen is just better
  • Options
    Spiderkiller69Spiderkiller69 Posts: 70
    Horseman AA
    Utility plus damage is unmatched
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine

Aa has insanely strong aa reduction, plus very strong dot. I could say what he could do with that, but the list is simply too long. Not to mention heal block.

Aa is levels above wolverine. Unless you’re asking who gains the most benefit from being horsemen.

No just asking who’s the better out of the two. I don’t know how familiar you are to Wolverine but his DoT feels similar to AA’s. Additionally Wolverine deals with poison immunes as well as regens what most the nodes would do anyways.

Some of his major flaws though are heal block/reversal champs/nodes. In those scenarios AA is 100% better then Wolverine. Anything else it’s a tough contest that Wolverine can take the lead in.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Neuros. Nuff said
    So we’re just ignoring poison immune champs right?
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Horseman Wolverine
    I tried AA as a horseman and didn’t really noticed any difference without horseman. It’s more rng than anything else. Take the Blade boss fight in eq. There was a few times I did better without horseman AA.
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine
    zuffy said:

I tried AA as a horseman and didn’t really noticed any difference without horseman. It’s more rng than anything else. Take the Blade boss fight in eq. There was a few times I did better without horseman AA.

Really? Mine without horseman gets 6-7 toxins max and with horseman it’s around 9-12
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Horseman AA
    AA because Archangel has a very unique ability to completely control a fight. If the opponent can bleed a be poisoned, horsemen AA can usually turn them into a punching back with no abilities due to his incredibly potent AAR and healblock. They are both fantastic champions but archangel is one of the few champs in the game I believe to be truly broken
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Horseman AA
    Lots including myself probably voted for AA because we have not much experience with Wolvie in endgame situations. I've seen AA solo many Act 6 and 7 bosses without being a horseman. With the horseman abilities would only enhance him. If people could have a 5* awakened wolverine, I think more people would've voted for him.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Horseman AA
    AA=aa reduction 😂
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Horseman AA

Aa has insanely strong aa reduction, plus very strong dot. I could say what he could do with that, but the list is simply too long. Not to mention heal block.

Aa is levels above wolverine. Unless you’re asking who gains the most benefit from being horsemen.

^ What they said

Oh also, at least AA doesn't entirely depend on Apoc to be a great champion
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Horseman AA
    Wolverine probably benefits the most from the Horseman ability, but Archangel would be the better one among them IMO.

Let's say this, what are the things you consider in a fight? The health, of course, which we'll coin as sustainability.
    The other part is damage.

While wolverine gets both sustainability and damage, Archangel gets access to even more damage. It kinda is inversely sustainability. When you can end fights with such huge damage faster, you end with higher health.

I hope I made some sense.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Neuros. Nuff said
    Same as ignoring bleed immune I guess. AA has more uses game-wide than wolverine and is more available.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Horseman AA
    TyEdge said:

Neuros. Nuff said
    He's actually much more useless against bleed immune than poison immune, just saying.

Not that I remember that because I always seem to use AA vs Luke Cage, maybe that's why he's avoiding me as a 6*.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Horseman Wolverine

Wolverine probably benefits the most from the Horseman ability, but Archangel would be the better one among them IMO.

Let's say this, what are the things you consider in a fight? The health, of course, which we'll coin as sustainability.
    The other part is damage.

While wolverine gets both sustainability and damage, Archangel gets access to even more damage. It kinda is inversely sustainability. When you can end fights with such huge damage faster, you end with higher health.

I hope I made some sense.

AA won’t end a fight with higher health then Wolverine.

https://youtu.be/zago0B91sS0
    Here’s a clip of my rank 5 sig 148 getting smacked

Adding on to this post more, the only way AA can heal is through willpower, in endgame content block damage will still chip him down. With Wolverine the quote “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” very much apply’s to him.

It’s also nice to note that he has a more universal play-style, allowing him to play better into certain nodes and champs.
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine
    Availability is the only downside of Wolverine. Shouldn’t mean that as a champ he has less value in the contest.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Horseman AA
    Most people are voting for aa beacuse of utility.

Sure, crazy regen and bleeds are amazing, but you really need more than that in your kit. Aa has the ability to shut down ALL of the opponents abilities! That's insane, especially since it also affects nodes and not just Champion ablilities.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Horseman Wolverine

Most people are voting for aa beacuse of utility.

Sure, crazy regen and bleeds are amazing, but you really need more than that in your kit. Aa has the ability to shut down ALL of the opponents abilities! That's insane, especially since it also affects nodes and not just Champion ablilities.

Healing shuts down 90% of these too. And even can take somethings AA can’t shut-down
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Is wolverine in the basic 5* pool?
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine

No 😢
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

No 😢
    So how do I get him? lol. I took a year off from playing, did I miss my chance?
  • Options
    Horseman Wolverine
    He was in paid offers, incursions crystals, and an old featured. Now I expect he’ll be in the monthly Cavs with him being a synergy member with Herc
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Horseman AA
    12 neuro stacks
    6k ticks per second
    Opponent having ability accuracy? What's that? No no ability accuracy for opponents