**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update out on IOS

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
^^^^

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Out for android too.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    TSR6225 said:

Taking forever to download....anyone else?

Yes, me too
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I see the update on my App Store when I go to search and view the app, but when I actually click on the app page it returns to the 31.1 view.

My phone has half registered the update. This has happened to me before. It just takes about an hour for my phone to actually recognize the update
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    It’s getting hung up on instal for me.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Oh poop I think it may be bugged, checking the actual app store “version history” doesn’t show this new update. Super weird
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Oh poop I think it may be bugged, checking the actual app store “version history” doesn’t show this new update. Super weird

It takes some time. The App Store does this weird thing where it like half registers the update as existing but isn’t really to download it yet.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    For me it is the Same !! Stop at about 75% then Stop !!

It takes some time. The App Store does this weird thing where it like half registers the update as existing but isn’t really to download it yet.
    Yeah but it’s weird because this has never happened for any other app
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Finally finished for me.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i started mine about 5 minutes ago and it's stuck at right about 3/4 and just says installing...
    Just downloaded for me
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 378 ★★★
    Come on, is the update bugged? Why is it taking such a long time to download? Now it’s paused…
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yeah, my update has stalled at 75%. It's been installing for over 15 minutes now, and I'm on a lightning fast internet connection.
  • OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    I ended up deleting and reinstalling, since update froze.
    Yeah, they've messed up this update somehow. I'm going to try a delete and full install as well, mine hangs at 75% on both my iPhone and my iPad.
    Actually, I can't even delete the app now! Since I stopped the update, the app is stuck in "installing" mode and I can't delete it, or update it. No idea what to do now.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Same. I really hope it’s not doing anything bad to my phone right now.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Never mind, it just finished installing.