**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bishop might be the top mutant

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
i have no idea how this post got deleted as i cant find it breaking any forum rules, so i will just have to try again as im very curious to see what others think

So i know what you are all thinking "get outta here"

but lets look at the facts shall we! bishop can incinerate and do insane special dmg, sounds familiar? yupp he pretty much got sunspots kit just way faster!!

hes got great energy resistance and gets more powerfull against energy attacks, sound familiar? yupp!! he got havoks kit aswell but better energy restiance!!

Bishop can reduce abilities with a whooping 80%!!! thats 10% more then magneto and its not hidden behind a tag no sir!!!

Apoc got a limited stun immunity at 4 charges? bishop only needs 1!!!

got regen? sure do!! can shrug of bleeds? dont mind if he do!! these two combined makes him great for those who wants to run double edge and liquid courage!

omega got the death field! Bishop got his own incinerate death field!!

Colossus got unblockable special 2? bishop got unblockable s1 and s2!! and maybe even s3!!!!!

he also got the same passive stun on shrugging like storm x

he will deal dmg for those darn skills trying to get rid of his glorious debuffs

so there you go, bishop pretty much got everything other top mutants have combined!, but wait theres more!
This magnificent man can start the fight with the amount of power he ended his last fight in and his specials doesnt actually cost any power, you just get drained after, so finish with a s2, start next fight with a s2!

so yes my good people! there you have it, bishop is the best mutant now and by the look of it, it may not even be close

share your thoughts

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    he has stun immunity if duped
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    Ya he's the Mutant equivalent to Human Torch but to Skill champs. Incinerate king on sp2 like Magneto's bleeds after sp3.

As a 6r3, his bare minimum sp2 (no crits for the 5 hits and prowess close to 35) with Incinerates is very close to 150k with suicides when opponent is above 50%. With good rng, total sp2 with incinerates is
    320k above 50% with suicides.

Damage definitely there. Utility there too.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Bishop can reduce abilities with a whooping 80%!!! thats 10% more then magneto and its not hidden behind a tag no sir!!!

Only when he blocks and also it's whopping not whooping

Also, "Colossus got unblockable special 2? bishop got unblockable s1 and s2!! and maybe even s3!!!!!" makes it obvious you are not serious for anyone wondering if he is
    I am tho. Please stop commenting if this is what you will bring
    Sorry sir 🥵
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

he has stun immunity if duped

Sure. Lots of champs benefits from dupe
    he's always had that though pre-buff lol

i mean he was just so meh I think people filed him away in the "he does one cool power thing". which I'm guilty of too. he update has given him some serious potential for sure.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    How is he unduped? Does or lose a lot or nah?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

How is he unduped? Does or lose a lot or nah?

I will still r3 mine unduped. Dupe do look great tho and will absolutely add great things
    I've been toying with the idea of taking mine to R3 and taking him to at least sig 100. I'll wait for the next level up event first.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Anyone try him on stun immune skills? I feel like if the ai cooperates and you can reparry he would be cheesy
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    I think sunspot is the best mutant. It is basically mutant spider ham except with incinerate