**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Sorry if I’ve missed this but if you get the Resort Pass Plus, you do not need to purchase the regular Resort Pass?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Sorry if I’ve missed this but if you get the Resort Pass Plus, you do not need to purchase the regular Resort Pass?

Nope. If you buy the Plus pass, you don't need the normal Pass.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I got some...sunglasses from the first daily and they don't show anywhere..? April Fool's early or something?
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited July 2021
    Now that I can see everything in-game, do I have the difference between the Resort and Resort Plus correct?

Resort Plus: Costs $5 (or equivalent) more, bumps you 7 spots ahead on both Solo events which could let you get some items a little early, and if you get all the normal milestones you can get either 700 6* (Cav and up), 700 5* (UC), or 350 4* total shards (below UC) in the last week?

The whole "Start collecting milestones after the next milestone" language on the normal Resort is awkward. Could someone who only bought the Resort Pass before unlocking any milestones confirm if you could still hit the last Resort milestone (500 Units + Token) if you buy the Resort Pass early enough?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I got some...sunglasses from the first daily and they don't show anywhere..? April Fool's early or something?

Check your events tab. It should count towards the Summer Camp and Summer Resort solo event.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    So lets say I decided to buy the resort plus later in the week, or next month etc do the shards get back dated or would I miss out on them.

Could someone clarify this please
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    ZeiramMR said:

Now that I can see everything in-game, do I have the difference between the Resort and Resort Plus correct?

Resort Plus: Costs $5 (or equivalent) more, bumps you 7 spots ahead on both Solo events which could let you get some items a little early, and if you get all the normal milestones you can get either 700 6* (Cav and up), 700 5* (UC), or 350 4* total shards (below UC) in the last week?

The whole "Start collecting milestones after the next milestone" language on the normal Resort is awkward. Could someone who only bought the Resort Pass before unlocking any milestones confirm if you could still hit the last Resort milestone (500 Units + Token) if you buy the Resort Pass early enough?

Seems like it...
  • DecksieDecksie Posts: 33

I bought the resort pass (though I wish I’d bought the other). However it’s still showing as locked? Have tried restarting the game to no avail.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Thank you!

Searmenis said:

Check your events tab. It should count towards the Summer Camp and Summer Resort solo event.
    Oh, so the sunglasses are the symbol of the points. Got it. Thank you!
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    If you buy the regular resort pass can you still unlock the very last milestone? I’m confused by claiming system they mentioned for it 😅
    edited July 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Siliyo said:

Why having two separate passes then, with only 5 bucks difference? I really don't get the whole thinking behind this, if someone decides to buy the pass, 5$ won't be a deal breaker...

(comic industry marketing thinking in a way, but I don't think it works on gamers this way)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Granny said:

Nope! Not cool. Hope you have a horrible summer, you tacky, seriously not fun, cheapskates. —The Granny

So you created an alt forum account just to do this?
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Am i able to update to plus if i buy the normal one?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Yay for this much simpler event! Our voices are without a doubt heard.

No
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

No
    How do you know 😎
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    i might buy the 20 buck pass

No
    How do you know 😎
    My friend told me lol
    LBG said:

How about instead of coming up with new money grabs. Work on not breaking the game with an update. Like breaking Parry this update... so frustrating.

So an optional pass is a money grab?
  • L3g3ndaryR3ignL3g3ndaryR3ign Posts: 40
    Qfury said:

So lets say I decided to buy the resort plus later in the week, or next month etc do the shards get back dated or would I miss out on them.

Could someone clarify this please

I'd like to know too. Could someone be kind enough tag a girl when this question is answered.

Please and thank you!

I've always been a FTP player, but this seems really good, so if I do cave at some point, it would be nice to know. Lol...