**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike thanks for communicating everything πŸ‘ŒπŸ½
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We switched to map 5 today and I’m still going to struggle to finish lol, I’m getting full one second lags sometimes when the red sym fires his l1, this doesn’t sound that bad but I don’t know when I can punish and I’ve run in twice too early, and combined with brute force and trying to play as though they are unblockable, it’s just not a playable state, thing I can never understand is some people unaffected, my alliance leader says his gameplay is normal, it’s so baffling
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just to keep everybody in the loop,

We do not have a concrete plan of action while we fix this issue right now, but we're actively discussing it. We know that AQ and AW, as well as content that just went live today is affected, and we're going to let you all know what the plan is as soon as we have something to share.

Keep an eye here for more information as it becomes available, and thank you all for your patience.

Thanks for good communication. May I suggest sooner relief rather than later? It’s been a pretty crummy game day for a lot of us.

Dr. Zola

No problems here. Bad players just looking for an excuse.

Looking for an excuse for what, exactly?

No, this is a legitimate issue. No need to come out swinging with insults. It’s better to get information before blurting out.
    That guy is long gone. Apparently, he just dropped in yesterday to troll a few threads and disparage folks. I doubt he reads your reply; other than tag Disagrees, he doesn’t seem to have responded to anyone else’s.

Dr. Zola
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    Miike said "first update". I hope the second one will be to cancel AQ and give compensation just for that.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182 β˜…
    Aq update plasee mike
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 β˜…β˜…
    Looks like it's a known issue now so i'm not gonna say it...

today is insane
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike , parry works. The issue seems to be that now you have to start the block a few fractions of a second before from what it used to be. At least that's what looks to me.

Seems the blocking is a bit slower now. Thus, if it is started as before, you eat fists, as you have not blocked by the time you get hit.

You cost me ~300 units just not to lose the entry on the side quest
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 β˜…β˜…
    My alliance has lost multiple fighters on day one of map 5 AQ lol so please cancel AQ also this is insane and unfair
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ok everybody, first update: Alliance War Season 27 has finished early. This means that this upcoming war will not count towards your Season Score. We will also be removing the minimum number of Wars that Summoners must participate in during the season to gain rewards.

Do not change Alliances until you have received your Rewards. This may take up to 24 hours.

Ok thx for the info on this wise decision, but what about AQ ?

We have some members of our alliance that used too many objects due to the parry issue
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    aq map 7 prove yourself lane sucks with this
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Horseman AA unstoppable saved me from combo to death by NC because parry didn't work. :D
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38 β˜…
    Same here...Timing issues with several game mechanics. I had to spend pots in AQ and units in side quest. The issue is sporadic yet consistently troublesome.
  • ajame5ajame5 Posts: 19 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike timing is off bad on every fight across game I’ve played today (side quest, AQ, Summer of pain).. lost half of my team health in AQ already and it seems to be late. In order to parry successfully I have to do so earlier than normal which all seemed to change with the latest update. Had no issue before update anywhere in game.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Miike really you can’t end aq early? Since when. You guys done it before a few times
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One of my main questions is how will these issues impact the summer of pain fights if they persist? If the issues persist for the majority of the 1 week period, could we possibly see an extension of this week’s fight? Just curious as to how limited time content may be affected should these issues persist into the weekend or longer
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ok everybody, first update: Alliance War Season 27 has finished early. This means that this upcoming war will not count towards your Season Score. We will also be removing the minimum number of Wars that Summoners must participate in during the season to gain rewards.

Do not change Alliances until you have received your Rewards. This may take up to 24 hours.

What about Summer of Pain weekly challenge? The parry problem is there too, lots of people struggle to do it including me, because of this bug
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Searmenis said:

What about Summer of Pain weekly challenge? The parry problem is there too, lots of people struggle to do it including me, because of this bug
    well at least that one you can just wait a few days - it lasts a whole week

but aq - we have to do that right now - today! ugh this sucks
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No_oneuk said:

Searmenis said:

well at least that one you can just wait a few days - it lasts a whole week

but aq - we have to do that right now - today! ugh this sucks
    Let's hope it gets fixed by then... AQ yes, explosive personality rules :pensive:
  • Mad616Mad616 Posts: 1 β˜…
    Just registered to the site to say β€œme too”. Parry is broken.
  • DeadlymedleyDeadlymedley Posts: 7 β˜…
    Dex and parry issues ios
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…
    Unitman said:

Looks like it's a known issue now so i'm not gonna say it...

today is insane

You are well and truly being exhausted today mr unitman, aside my entire health inventory on the rifts I just used all my units on the side quest, you couldn't make it up, they are literally making money from us because they can't test before an update EVER, no wonder they are in no rush to fix it and to top it all off they Keep AQ running, I wonder why?πŸ€”
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67 β˜…

Thanks for messing up war. I left a alliance a few days ago to make sure I could still get my five in. So for people like me we get nothing. Man seeing how downhill this game has gotten makes me thank the gods I do not spend money on it anymore. It's more of a rip-off then a Nigerian prince email!