**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I bought the first pass and the 2nd one disappeared. Is there no way to get it back?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Can someone clarify something. It looks like the max number of Champion Tokens you can get is 6 if you buy the Resort Pass. But in the first row of the Canteen store, there's a 7 purchase limit for the 4 star hero crystal shards. I am not going to buy 7 of them, but why is that even possible if you can only get 6 tokens? Is there a secret extra token somewhere?
  • Options
    L3g3ndaryR3ignL3g3ndaryR3ign Posts: 40
    FineDog said:

Can someone clarify something. It looks like the max number of Champion Tokens you can get is 6 if you buy the Resort Pass. But in the first row of the Canteen store, there's a 7 purchase limit for the 4 star hero crystal shards. I am not going to buy 7 of them, but why is that even possible if you can only get 6 tokens? Is there a secret extra token somewhere?

You can get 7 tokens. 3 from the Summoner Camp Solo and 4 from the Summoner Resort Solo...
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
  • Options
    LoneCrimsonWolfLoneCrimsonWolf Posts: 29
    edited July 2021
    Get a bonus set of daily Solo Objectives IF you completely hit all the Milestones before the end of the event.

**BONUS: Summer Shards (Complete the final milestone in the Summ(on)er Resort Pass. Purchase required.)

Rewards (by Summoner Title)
    Cavaliers and above:
    100 x 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards (per day)

Uncollected only:
    100 x 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards (per day)

Conqueror and below:
    50 x 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards (per day)

--------
    Question do I need to get the Resort Pass Plus to get the bonus Solo objective?
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Make sure you don't miss our very important update at the top of the original post here ;)

Update: July 7, 2021

For our Pass holders who may have actually intended to be a Pass Plus holder, or for those of you who simply changed your mind, we have good news!

Introducing, the Summ(on)er Event Booster! Essentially, the Booster upgrades your Pass to a Pass Plus, so you can now enjoy the maximum perks of our Resort! This is a one-time purchase for Resort Pass holders.

Cost equivalent: Peter Parker's Wallet

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Not to be confused with the upcoming weekly Booster (of the same name) that will be available to everyone, every week. This Booster, available weekly to Camp goers will offer limited Resort perks:
    - 7x Milestone completion

This weekly Booster will be offered starting Wednesday, July 14, 2021 @ 10AM (PT).

Cost equivalent: Peter Parker's Wallet
    Why not having only one pass from the start and avoid all this confusion?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Can a mod please answer if the shards get back dated if we purchase at a later date...
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Warlockjr said:

"Kabam Miike" "Kabam Zibiit" Hey u guys know that prof hoff made a video and said that u doing the resort bundles make him sick to his stomach :lol:

Maybe he'll quit altogether.
    We wouldn't get so lucky.
  • Options
    KMSOMKMSOM Posts: 20
    What does it mean when the Summoner Resort is described as “You can start collecting milestone rewards after you reach the next milestone after the one you are trying to collect” ? I did my ten fights, collected a milestone reward, but have no new objective to start collecting fights against…
  • Options
    I bought a pass and it hasn’t shown up or started giving me rewards for the other half of the event
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I am still kind of confused.

If I buy the pass what the difference between that and the pass plus?

If I buy the pass does that take away the regular milestones?

What’s the benefit of buying each pass?
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    What a mess.

I want to buy the Resort Pass Plus but I keep reading that people have bought it but are not getting any rewards. And now I read that there is a weekly £5 booster pack coming. It seems never ending.

Also, why does the Resort Pass Plus end of week earlier than the cheaper pass?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Warlockjr said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Hey u guys know that prof hoff made a video and said that u doing the resort bundles make him sick to his stomach :lol:

They made me slightly dizzy for a few minutes until I figured them all out, but I'm feeling much better now.
  • Options
    grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Hey u guys know that prof hoff made a video and said that u doing the resort bundles make him sick to his stomach :lol:

They made me slightly dizzy for a few minutes until I figured them all out, but I'm feeling much better now.

have you also figured out if i miss a day of objective. i cant make the last milestone? aka no grace period?
    There are 98 milestones in the Camp and Resort events, and 98 days during the time period the event is on. That sounds like there are no grace days if you are attempting to max out all the event milestones.

My guess is that is why the extra booster purchases exist. If during the event you miss a day or two, you'll have an opportunity to buy a pack of points, basically, to make up the difference if you choose to do so.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

have you also figured out if i miss a day of objective. i cant make the last milestone? aka no grace period?
    There are 98 milestones in the Camp and Resort events, and 98 days during the time period the event is on. That sounds like there are no grace days if you are attempting to max out all the event milestones.

My guess is that is why the extra booster purchases exist. If during the event you miss a day or two, you'll have an opportunity to buy a pack of points, basically, to make up the difference if you choose to do so.
    Now what if someone buys the booster each week to get 7 days of milestones, and already had the pass plus. How many extra shards would they be getting by the end?

Not that I'm going to do that, but I'm curious.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

Now what if someone buys the booster each week to get 7 days of milestones, and already had the pass plus. How many extra shards would they be getting by the end?

The announcement doesn't list a maximum milestone tier for the bonus shards. If there is no limit, then presumably the maximum number you could get is 98. This would cost $65 USD for 13 weekly booster packs, plus the extra five bucks (US) you'd have paid to get the plus pack in the first place, which would then grant 9800 6* shards for Cav players, 9800 5* shards for Uncollected players, and 4900 4* shards for everyone below.

If there is an explicit cap in the bonus shards event, I haven't seen it announced anywhere yet.

$70 for a 6* crystal is not high, or low. I don't think I will be doing that, but for whales buying every crystal in sight anyway it is not bad value. I wouldn't recommend it for normal humans playing the game though.
  • Options
    Logan said:

Whoever spends 40 hours a week coming up with this stuff should be fired. Nothing creative here and confusion all around.

Technically, it created a lot of confusion.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

The announcement doesn't list a maximum milestone tier for the bonus shards. If there is no limit, then presumably the maximum number you could get is 98. This would cost $65 USD for 13 weekly booster packs, plus the extra five bucks (US) you'd have paid to get the plus pack in the first place, which would then grant 9800 6* shards for Cav players, 9800 5* shards for Uncollected players, and 4900 4* shards for everyone below.

If there is an explicit cap in the bonus shards event, I haven't seen it announced anywhere yet.

$70 for a 6* crystal is not high, or low. I don't think I will be doing that, but for whales buying every crystal in sight anyway it is not bad value. I wouldn't recommend it for normal humans playing the game though.
    Yeah I did some napkin math with my very tired brain, and assuming that you can only buy 1 booster per week (if Kabam hates money or something) then at 14 weeks of milestones, 7 of those would be boosted, and then it's 4900 6* shards for $35. Not great. Not terrible either.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

Yeah I did some napkin math with my very tired brain, and assuming that you can only buy 1 booster per week (if Kabam hates money or something) then at 14 weeks of milestones, 7 of those would be boosted, and then it's 4900 6* shards for $35. Not great. Not terrible either.
    So let me get this straight, all the resort extra is just to get the milestones a week early?

I'm confused. The more I read and to try and understand it the more my head spins.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

ItsDamien said:

DNA3000 said:

grfvb said:

DNA3000 said:

Warlockjr said:

So let me get this straight, all the resort extra is just to get the milestones a week early?

I'm confused. The more I read and to try and understand it the more my head spins.
    Okay I'll try and break it down. But I am tired so excuse any mistakes.

The Resort Pass gives access to the paid milestones only. These milestones reward pretty much the same as the base milestones essentially doubling the totals.

The Resort Pass Plus gives the same, plus advances you one week in the milestones with a booster. So you end the milestones a week early. When you end early, each day you can earn extra shards.

Starting next week you'll be able to buy additional boosters for the cost of a Parkers Wallet to progress another week in advance, thus reaching the final milestone even earlier and earning more shards, again for each day that the even runs while having all milestones completed.