**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Bug Causing War Season to End Early

Superman_BlueSuperman_Blue Posts: 120
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is completely horrible! I understand why this is happening because this parry bug is bad. But by ending War Season now you also hurt many alliances who would be progressing to the next bracket up. Now these alliances will be stuck where they are. For example, an alliance who is in P3 but would be in P2 by end of season is now stuck in P3 and now miss out on P2 rewards. How about instead of ending the season early….. Kabam check this out….. pause the season, fix the bug, continue the season!!! Wow all fixed and everyone is happy!! It’s really unbelievable how a pro player bug can be fixed within hours but a pro Kabam bug either takes forever to fix or is never fixed at all and just pushed to the side. #SaveThisWarSeason #FixAllBugs #HappyPlayersSpendMoreThanUpsetPlayers #LOL sorry had to speak in a way it will be heard.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Personally I dig the extra offseason.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    After fighting Bishop in Cav EQ, I honestly think his buff is part of the reason as well. Bishop defenders would have ruined wars for a lot of people. Bishops nerf coming soon is my prediction.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

YoMoves said:

I can understand how many would. But many want these rewards that they’ve worked so hard as a team to earn. It’s really messed up all that work and bammm nothing
    If you're not in the higher tier yet, you haven't earned the rewards yet. Just wait for the next season
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Why do people feel the need to throw in bs like KabAM oNLY fIxeS PrO pLAYeR BuGS to ruin any point they may have been able to make?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

This is completely horrible! I understand why this is happening because this parry bug is bad. But by ending War Season now you also hurt many alliances who would be progressing to the next bracket up. Now these alliances will be stuck where they are. For example, an alliance who is in P3 but would be in P2 by end of season is now stuck in P3 and now miss out on P2 rewards. How about instead of ending the season early….. Kabam check this out….. pause the season, fix the bug, continue the season!!! Wow all fixed and everyone is happy!! It’s really unbelievable how a pro player bug can be fixed within hours but a pro Kabam bug either takes forever to fix or is never fixed at all and just pushed to the side. #SaveThisWarSeason #FixAllBugs #HappyPlayersSpendMoreThanUpsetPlayers #LOL sorry had to speak in a way it will be heard.

Tell the pro player bug story to abyss Havok. His pro player bug helped countless people save resources since he was bugged upon abyss release.

You send to know easy it is to fix bugs, why don't you show em how it's done.
  • Options

Voltolos said:

YoMoves said:

I can understand how many would. But many want these rewards that they’ve worked so hard as a team to earn. It’s really messed up all that work and bammm nothing
    If you're not in the higher tier yet, you haven't earned the rewards yet. Just wait for the next season
    I see where you’re going with this. But if one more win would’ve gotten you there then yes you’ve earned your way. Not saying we should get that next bracket rewards. I’m saying because of Kabam ending war season instead of just pausing it those alliances now miss out on where they would’ve been.
    Can you guarantee "what would have been" would have been the outcome.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Why do people feel the need to throw in bs like KabAM oNLY fIxeS PrO pLAYeR BuGS to ruin any point they may have been able to make?

You sound triggered by that? Why? Are you ok?
    Sustained idiocy gets to me now and again. I’m good though, thanks for asking!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    So you completely missed the beginning of the announcement where they said they didn't know the root cause and needed the time to try and find it?
  • Options
    DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    I mean if they pause it and then continue it again a month or so later then you would be continuing season 27 when it should be season 28. And the rewards that got sent out, also wouldn’t have been sent out. Also you can’t claim that you would have been promoted to a higher bracket for sure, because you might also have been demoted to a lower one. It hasn’t happened until it actually does.
  • Options

Tell the pro player bug story to abyss Havok. His pro player bug helped countless people save resources since he was bugged upon abyss release.

You send to know easy it is to fix bugs, why don't you show em how it's done.
    Lol trolling or Kabam employee? The world may never know
    Neither.