**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War is over.. I hope it’s some compensation

In our alliance we just noticed the rewards has changed and it was me who noticed it.. I finally got people to play these last three wars.. and now they ending war.. we’re on a winning streak I know we would have gotten at least Gold 2.. but the last time we all played we got Gold 1, but I really wasn’t playing playing then.. but this time I’m playing playing.. I’ve been war number1 mvp the last two wars.. so with that being said it has to be some compensation going on.. because we definitely would have finished in a better bracket then we are in right now.. like said we’re on a winning streak.. come on KABAM..

Comments

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

Bro your compensation is that you only had to play 6 wars instead of 12 for season rewards...

And I believe this is a good bargain
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    They released compensation.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Aand compensation is with AQ items, AQ still running, and not AW. Another half month of war lost, after waiting another month for season to start.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Searmenis said:

Aand compensation is with AQ items, AQ still running, and not AW. Another half month of war lost, after waiting another month for season to start.

You know that War rewards are going out soon right? Like the whole season. You're getting the full rewards for half a season of play.
    If so I take back what I said, and I honestly thank kabam for the compensation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

ItsDamien said:

Searmenis said:

You know that War rewards are going out soon right? Like the whole season. You're getting the full rewards for half a season of play.
    If so I take back what I said, and I honestly thank kabam for the compensation.

This message saying AW rewards being sent out in the next 24 hrs wasn't enough of a clue?
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83

There's zero chance they can compensate for what you think you would have gotten.

That's like me saying we could have gotten master rank 1.

Certain rewards are very hard when you don’t have the right teammates.. I’m not worried about that but if they go and look at our history it’s there.. I didn’t say anything outlandish we’ve gotten it twice since I’ve been in the alliance so it’s more then feasible.. I know we would have gotten gold 2 I had already peep that as soon as everyone e got back to playing.. we win it said gold then it went back to silver 1.. it’s only going to take a win or two then we at gold 3.. I’ve played war enough to see how it works.. I just stopped playing because the rewards weren’t worth my time..
    Seraphion said:

Bro your compensation is that you only had to play 6 wars instead of 12 for season rewards...

I needed to play 6 more to get our reward up we missed the first two I think it was because nobody wanted to play for those bad rewards.. until I saw they were actually ok that’s when we started and we already at silver1 after missing wars..
    Zan0 said:

There's zero chance they can compensate for what you think you would have gotten.

But I would have totally made master rank 1 from platinum 4 in the last 6 wars. This is not fair!
    They act like they don’t understand tho.. you’ve played war enough to know how things move.. you know the least you would have made it from making it before..
    Zan0 said:

But I would have totally made master rank 1 from platinum 4 in the last 6 wars. This is not fair!
    You tripping tripping lol.. that’s not happening no type of way.. I see you being funny lol..

Deewill said:

In our alliance we just noticed the rewards has changed and it was me who noticed it.. I finally got people to play these last three wars.. and now they ending war.. we’re on a winning streak I know we would have gotten at least Gold 2.. but the last time we all played we got Gold 1, but I really wasn’t playing playing then.. but this time I’m playing playing.. I’ve been war number1 mvp the last two wars.. so with that being said it has to be some compensation going on.. because we definitely would have finished in a better bracket then we are in right now.. like said we’re on a winning streak.. come on KABAM..

They'll compensate you 6 War MVP awards.
    You actually get something for being MVP o wow.. I didn’t know that I’ve never hardly tried.. I just lend them my defense because mine is one of the best on the team and they did the fighting part.. I just moved to the finish line when it was over.. unless they wanted me to kill some mini’s and a boss here and there..
    TyEdge said:

We were 6-0. No one can say they did better. Masters rank 1 rewards would be fair IMO

That’s great..
    ItsDamien said:

Searmenis said:

But I actually wanted to play the whole season this is my first time being into it..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Deewill said:

Deewill said:

You actually get something for being MVP o wow.. I didn’t know that I’ve never hardly tried.. I just lend them my defense because mine is one of the best on the team and they did the fighting part.. I just moved to the finish line when it was over.. unless they wanted me to kill some mini’s and a boss here and there..
    Really.... You literally had to throw into the message I quoted of you that you've been Number 1 war MVP twice in a row but now you're acting like it isn't something you've ever cared about...lol

And I mean when I stopped I stopped I wasn’t even using my defensive team lol..
    TyEdge said:

We were 6-0. No one can say they did better. Masters rank 1 rewards would be fair IMO

How many battle groups do y’all play with..
    Will3808 said:

We have lymph gotten our rewards yet.. I’m waiting on them to open another 6 star trying to see who I get..
    Deewill said:

Will3808 said:

We have lymph gotten our rewards yet.. I’m waiting on them to open another 6 star trying to see who I get..
    We haven’t gotten not lymph
  • ЛеГеНдА55ЛеГеНдА55 Posts: 3
    edited July 2021
    A what
    us
    Gave
    bug
    error
    Bad
    Concussion 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Deewill said:

Deewill said:

Really.... You literally had to throw into the message I quoted of you that you've been Number 1 war MVP twice in a row but now you're acting like it isn't something you've ever cared about...lol
    Don’t get me wrong now I care.. but I use to not fight I just brought my team for defense.. if I ever fight I want to be the best fighter period.. but I didn’t care about the rewards so I wasn’t trying to fight.. but when ever I fight I want to be the best period every time.. every time too.. I hate dying period if I die once I say I’m sorry for dying I can’t help it.. I always want to be the best when I’m trying.. but the leader just asked me to place my team defense and I didn’t have to fight.. and that’s what I did most of the time unless they really needed me..