**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dumb Question Regarding Inventory Cap

Hey all,

Excuse my ignorance, but at what level/ story progression does my cap for T4CC and T4B cats increase above 6? Ready to R2 multiple 6* champs.

Comments

• Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Anyone?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I think it's level 50 but how the heck do you even have multiple 6* champs and the resources to rank them if you're not even level 50 yet? Where are the shards and cats even coming from if not the quests that would also give you XP?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Wait...You don't need t4b to r2 6stars, you need 3t5b. How much t5b do you have?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Wait...You don't need t4b to r2 6stars, you need 3t5b. How much t5b do you have?

U need 7 t4b 3 t5b 7 t4cc and 7 t2a to r2 a 6 and OP i think its what above said 50 or around 50+
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Let me rephrase that, I have multiple eligible champs I want to R2.

It’s my alt account so I’ve been able to shortcut a lot of ways (and AA/CMM/Fury have allowed me to finished special events I have no business finishing). I have a 6* CMM and 6* Torch at the top of the list. I have t2A and a t5b in overflow. I just can’t remember when the cap changed since it’s been some years.
    Malreck04 said:

You need 7 - t4b and 3 - t5b to rank 2 a 6* according to my game.

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Hey all,

Excuse my ignorance, but at what level/ story progression does my cap for T4CC and T4B cats increase above 6? Ready to R2 multiple 6* champs.

I think 52 increases it to 8 and level 60 increases it to 15.
    It's not a dumb cap but a level based cap. Pop some XP boosts and explore Act 4. You can easily auto-fight it