**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War is over.. I hope it’s some compensation

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Yesterday i just joined a new alliance so will i get the rewards or no?? I think not but I might get lucky
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Deewill said:

Deewill said:

In our alliance we just noticed the rewards has changed and it was me who noticed it.. I finally got people to play these last three wars.. and now they ending war.. we’re on a winning streak I know we would have gotten at least Gold 2.. but the last time we all played we got Gold 1, but I really wasn’t playing playing then.. but this time I’m playing playing.. I’ve been war number1 mvp the last two wars.. so with that being said it has to be some compensation going on.. because we definitely would have finished in a better bracket then we are in right now.. like said we’re on a winning streak.. come on KABAM..

They'll compensate you 6 War MVP awards.
    You actually get something for being MVP o wow.. I didn’t know that I’ve never hardly tried.. I just lend them my defense because mine is one of the best on the team and they did the fighting part.. I just moved to the finish line when it was over.. unless they wanted me to kill some mini’s and a boss here and there..
    Just curious. How did you get war mvp just by placing defense and racing to the finish after the map was clear?
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yeah,..really shouldn’t be any complaints about having to only fight half the wars to get full season rewards.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Was mad at first but realized, this is a bunch of free time, slightly less rewards. That’s sweet.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★

Searmenis said:

ItsDamien said:

Searmenis said:

Aand compensation is with AQ items, AQ still running, and not AW. Another half month of war lost, after waiting another month for season to start.

You know that War rewards are going out soon right? Like the whole season. You're getting the full rewards for half a season of play.
    If so I take back what I said, and I honestly thank kabam for the compensation.

This message saying AW rewards being sent out in the next 24 hrs wasn't enough of a clue?
    Reading is hard when you're in ultimate whine mode...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Deewill said:

Deewill said:

Will3808 said:

They released compensation.

We have lymph gotten our rewards yet.. I’m waiting on them to open another 6 star trying to see who I get..
    We haven’t gotten not lymph
    The Gold bracket has apparently gotten a lot more cutthroat than the last time I was in Gold 1.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Yesterday I changed my will I get rewards of this season
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Deewill said:

In our alliance we just noticed the rewards has changed and it was me who noticed it.. I finally got people to play these last three wars.. and now they ending war.. we’re on a winning streak I know we would have gotten at least Gold 2.. but the last time we all played we got Gold 1, but I really wasn’t playing playing then.. but this time I’m playing playing.. I’ve been war number1 mvp the last two wars.. so with that being said it has to be some compensation going on.. because we definitely would have finished in a better bracket then we are in right now.. like said we’re on a winning streak.. come on KABAM..

Future is uncertain, you guys may also have crashed into silver 1 too
  • DeewillDeewill Posts: 83

Deewill said:

Future is uncertain, you guys may also have crashed into silver 1 too
    It’s crazy because it’s easy for us to get to gold 3.. but I know what you saying but the simple fact that when we play we always get gold 1 doesn’t change things.. we already know what we will get before we start.. since we lost the first ones we didn’t know about gold1 but definitely Gold 2 that was automatic.. it’s over we’ve gotten our rewards and will be ready for the next season since we like the rewards better..
    Graves_3 said:

Deewill said:

Deewill said:

You actually get something for being MVP o wow.. I didn’t know that I’ve never hardly tried.. I just lend them my defense because mine is one of the best on the team and they did the fighting part.. I just moved to the finish line when it was over.. unless they wanted me to kill some mini’s and a boss here and there..
    Just curious. How did you get war mvp just by placing defense and racing to the finish after the map was clear?
    I didn’t man that was when I wasn’t playing.. if you read the whole thing you’d see I play now.. I’m the one who rally the troops to play.. I saw that the rewards were decent.. so instead of just putting in my defense like I use to.. I’m playing playing.. and I say playing playing because I use to be playing but not actually playing lol.. if you know how war goes you’d know I can’t win mvp not fighting because it really goes my how many people you beat.. your defense really doesn’t count like that when it comes to mvp lol.. because I’ve had times when I had 18 kills but didn’t fight a single person lol.. I was at the top of that one that shows you kills and deaths.. but no where on the mvp list lol..

Yesterday I changed my will I get rewards of this season

They said don’t change so you probably didn’t get your rewards..
    Warlockjr said:

Yesterday i just joined a new alliance so will i get the rewards or no?? I think not but I might get lucky

I doubt it
    When all I was said and done.. I wanted to play the whole season to get better rewards.. I wanted those crystals that comes in gold.. I’m trying to get my r3 on my Apoc or Red Mags which ever one I choose.. but it’s my fault tho I should have read the rewards before the season started.. they actually sent an email about changes to the rewards and I really forgot as soon as I thought about it I went and checked.. so it’s my fault after I put the rewards in our chat they were like those pretty decent.. and they started to play.. but that lets y’all know that none of us read the rewards we just assumed they were still the same and really didn’t read the email kabam sent lol.. but I did read it, but I see no one else did lol.. I’m not a person who post a lot of things because the way I think let’s say lol..
  • VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    But I change yesterday at morning
  • QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 51
    Seriously?

"We were on a winning streak, we'd have gotten G2 at least"

This is a thing now? We're playing against psychics?

Do you even know what happens when you win wars? Your war rating increases. When your war rating increases, the game will attempt to pair you with increasingly skilled opponents, until one such point where you stop winning wars, where your rating will then usually stabilize until either your enemies die of old age, or you improve at a faster rate than your opponents.

You cannot know what the back half of the season would have gone like. Ergo, you cannot claim to be due anything for speculative results.

Just take the rewards for playing half a season, be happy about it, and invest them into preparing for the next season.
    QuietusDK said:

Seriously?

"We were on a winning streak, we'd have gotten G2 at least"

This is a thing now? We're playing against psychics?

Do you even know what happens when you win wars? Your war rating increases. When your war rating increases, the game will attempt to pair you with increasingly skilled opponents, until one such point where you stop winning wars, where your rating will then usually stabilize until either your enemies die of old age, or you improve at a faster rate than your opponents.

You cannot know what the back half of the season would have gone like. Ergo, you cannot claim to be due anything for speculative results.

Just take the rewards for playing half a season, be happy about it, and invest them into preparing for the next season.

Well guess what I don’t care lol.. I’ve already said what I said I’m through with this statement.. one thing about me if I wanted to go to a better war alliance I definitely could.. but my alliance is super laid back lol.. and we don’t have to play war (hence we weren’t playing war lol) we started late and still got silver 1.. after I thought about what some said that was actually great great.. I’m cool with the rewards..

But I change yesterday at morning

Some actually got rewards tho I hope you got yours..
  • QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 51
    Deewill said:

Well guess what I don’t care lol.. I’ve already said what I said I’m through with this statement.. one thing about me if I wanted to go to a better war alliance I definitely could.. but my alliance is super laid back lol.. and we don’t have to play war (hence we weren’t playing war lol) we started late and still got silver 1.. after I thought about what some said that was actually great great.. I’m cool with the rewards..

If you wanted to, you could. But you don't, so you won't. Alrighty then.

But happy to hear that upon reflection, you're actually okay with the rewards you did get. All good then. Whether or not you care.

GL&HF in the coming season then.
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    I was just curious why players not even in war got compensation far better than all the silver and bronze alli's that were actually participating in war doesnt seem right imo
    Deewill said:

Warlockjr said:

I doubt it
    I ended up getting the rewards and opened a 5* and got this

I was just curious why players not even in war got compensation far better than all the silver and bronze alli's that were actually participating in war doesnt seem right imo

Really

I haven’t been able to get in the forum
    Warlockjr said:

Deewill said:

Warlockjr said:

I doubt it

Lol I still don’t have him yet.. I don’t have AA, Corvus, or Captain Marvel Movie..
    QuietusDK said:

Deewill said:

If you wanted to, you could. But you don't, so you won't. Alrighty then.

But happy to hear that upon reflection, you're actually okay with the rewards you did get. All good then. Whether or not you care.

GL&HF in the coming season then.

Good Luck to you too.. I don’t know about the fun part lol..
    Deewill said:

Warlockjr said:

Deewill said:

Warlockjr said:

I doubt it

Lol I still don’t have him yet.. I don’t have AA, Corvus, or Captain Marvel Movie..
    i also got cmm from super skrull gc
    as a 5* ofc
    Warlockjr said:

as a 5* ofc

I’ve wanted them so long.. I’ve just said forget it.. if I haven’t gotten them in all this time forget it.. I might not ever get them..
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

I would really like to see this! The one thing I was hoping to get this season was an MVP milestone. I am currently exactly 6 short of 200 war MVP’s.