**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• SybrfukSybrfuk Posts: 12
    Yeah. Just lost 3 champs on the first fight in the side quest to Longshot. Parry is not working, blocking and dodge back either doesn’t work or is really delayed.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Compensation is much appreciated.
    Hope this gets fixed soon, as much as free stuff is nice, I would prefer the game to be working.

Not really free when it's stuff we would have got anyway minus some very essential materials like gold and BC, they fail to take that into consideration every time they mess it up, then level up drops and your now down 40k worth of arena crystals and a stack of gold you'd have got in AQ never mind the loyalty burnt on L1 revives to counter AQ bugs and your normal inventory being burnt out trying to get through a limited access Side quest, also they may have buffed the war rewards but on removal of 6k 4 star shards from S1 costs us over half a mil of precious dupe iso for ranking, that's not a buff that's just taking more and more rank up materials from is and paywalling it, coincided with the release of purchasable iso in the store and its not even class iso so more expensive to use.
    They truly do hate us with acts like this 😔
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Ok everybody, first update: Alliance War Season 27 has finished early. This means that this upcoming war will not count towards your Season Score. We will also be removing the minimum number of Wars that Summoners must participate in during the season to gain rewards.

Do not change Alliances until you have received your Rewards. This may take up to 24 hours.

That level of transparency is very well appreciated. I understand this is a high-stress situation for you and the “men behind the curtains”.

Hopefully you all will find the issue soon! It’s a huge, complicated game.

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Any updates?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Gonna be a fine balance to sort this out. Feels to me like it's the mediums that get through so I've been having to reparry and get the light attacks but I'm not going into the monthly just yet, a few refills expiring might do the lower difficulties for shards/units.

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    The awards are great and dandy, but it doesn't solve the issues with parrying. Those awards are going to be used up quickly just to stay on top of these events. Some of us will have to go unnecessary into our resources just to get through the content. Should we have to wait, if so, maybe delaying the expiration timer for the event quest and side quest till the parry is corrected. It doesn't make for us to go into these events at our own risk of losing more than we want to.
    If there's a mince of a silver lining here, is forcing me to get my intercepting skills together, but still like my parry back.
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    It looks like it have nothing to do with parry, the game reacts a bit later and that‘s the reason why parry fails, I have iPhone 7 Max and a new iPad same problems on both devices

I‘m playing Cav EQ Mutant part with Red Magneto, Colossus and Apoc
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38

The awards are great and dandy, but it doesn't solve the issues with parrying. Those awards are going to be used up quickly just to stay on top of these events. Some of us will have to go unnecessary into our resources just to get through the content. Should we have to wait, if so, maybe delaying the expiration timer for the event quest and side quest till the parry is corrected. It doesn't make for us to go into these events at our own risk of losing more than we want to.
    If there's a mince of a silver lining here, is forcing me to get my intercepting skills together, but still like my parry back.

I agree...this issue continues to linger effecting multiple aspects of content, gameplay, and expiration timers.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Would be awesome to get another update. I see lots of pages of comments. Suggestions. Etc. but no further replies from kabam. I’ve asked in other items and I’ll ask here again. If this bug persists after tomorrow. Will the kabam team be working through the weekend to sort it out. Because the weekend is where many summoners play the game and catch up on items they could not complete during the week.
  • HansCholoHansCholo Posts: 4
    Noticed last few days Parry is slightly off. Killing resources in quests (alliance and side quests). Hate thinking that’s the plan, but some characters are hitting through what should be a parry. Getting specials off during combos
  • JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133
    It also happens when using Doom, and the enemy is shocked, and you charge heavy... enemy should be stunned but quite often it isn't happening.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The monthly quest is next to unplayable with all the bugs
    The compensation for all objects used due to this bug will have to be good !
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Not sure if I’ve adjusted or the game is returning to what was “normal,” but Cav EQ parry and dex was mostly back to what I would expect this morning. AQ still off, and my champs’ health show the signs, and I’ve constrained myself to Epic SQ to avoid item use there. Not even trying AW in offseason.

Thinking I may venture back into Legendary SQ tonight and try my luck. Is that crazy?

Dr. Zola