**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 stars or 5 stars

At what point should you stop ranking up 4* and start focusing on 5*? I have 4 5* champs and I’m level 52 when should I stop wasting resources on 4* champs

Comments

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Level 52 and only 4 5* champs
    If any of your 5* is duped then go ahead bit still at your rank i guess you still do rank up good 4*
    Even I'm upgrading selective 4* nowadays and they still are beneficial for act5
  • Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Trandafir wrote: »
    if you don't play arenas ... delete all champs instead 4* and let 5* like a noob

???
  • Options
    machoyaxmachoyax Posts: 28
    When you have good 5* to cover all your needs. I ranked 5 my 4* CB after 6* were announced because I needed him for spiked armor lanes.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Build a team that’s decent.
    Rank 4* wolvie/vision/voodoo etc.

When you’ve got a solid team that can clear current content then hold for 5*
  • Options
    ZSquarediZSquaredi Posts: 7
    My 5* are Duped Khan, KG, Captain Marvel, Mordo

• Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    If you have a full roster of 4*'s min. rank 4 or 5 to compete in AW&AQ&SQ/EQ simutaneously, I'd recommmend focusing on the 5*'s. If not, Unless those 5*'s would give you a lot of benefit from their synergy or abilities, I would suggest keeping focus on the 4*'s till a full roster is made. GL
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You still need a GREAT TEAM built upon 4* god-tier champs for AQ, AW and Quest, unless your FOUR 5* champs are all god-tier and dupped (I doubt so)

Therefore, for AQ, AW and Quest, you should have at least a dozen of god-tier and demi god-tier 4* champs ranked up to at least R4 or better R5

If you also play arena, then good to still rank up the rest of your 4* champs to R3

Now, if your limited 5* champs are god-tier or demi god-tier, definitely put priority to rank them to at least R3, if you have enough precious material, even R4 ...

if your 5* champs are below average (IP, HB, LC, Loki, etc), then pls keep your precious T2A for future 5* champs
    ZSquaredi wrote: »
    My 5* are Duped Khan, KG, Captain Marvel, Mordo

Editted: Since your 5*s are Duped Khan, KG, Captain Marvel, Mordo ....
    => KK ....don't bother, bring her to R1 or R2 only
    => King Groot .... some may think he is not bad (e.g. Rich-the-man likes him) ... for me at most R2
    => Captain Marvel ... may worth R3, but I will keep my resource for Hyperion or Angela or Drax
    => Mordo ... may worth R3, but I will keep my resource for Voodoo, Magik, SW, Ghost Rider, Guilly, maybe even Mephisto and Moningstar
  • Options
    xs3ka2qzwwzy.png

This is my current 4* roster looking to take Duped Magik, Duped Blade, and Spark to R5
  • Options
    Also have these but not sure if they should go any higher

zelsrn3vg9w9.png