**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Camp

So I forgot to claim the “Fun in the Sun” objective when I finished it yesterday and didn’t get a new one today, so am I just screwed out of getting all 98 milestones and the 500 units + awakening gem that comes with it

Comments

• Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I believe the only way you can get it now would be to purchase one of the weekly boosters that start on the 14th. That will bump you up 7 levels
  • Options
    SyxTySyxTy Posts: 7
    SteveM said:

I believe the only way you can get it now would be to purchase one of the weekly boosters that start on the 14th. That will bump you up 7 levels

That’s honestly hilarious
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    LOL you actually can't... I thought there would be a grace day or something to prevent you having a slip of mind to claim the objective but apparently not. Sorry dude
  • Options
    SyxTySyxTy Posts: 7

LOL you actually can't... I thought there would be a grace day or something to prevent you having a slip of mind to claim the objective but apparently not. Sorry dude

Yeah they gave multiple grace days before with the calendar when all you had to do was log in, seems like a pretty big oversight to not give any for this

• Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    It does seem a bit harsh. God forbid that I’m unwell, or want to see family and friends. I’m already considering quitting work just to make sure I don’t miss a milestone :s
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

It does seem a bit harsh. God forbid that I’m unwell, or want to see family and friends. I’m already considering quitting work just to make sure I don’t miss a milestone :s

Yeah for real
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Geez
  • Options
    RossZ513RossZ513 Posts: 9
    Hi, I bought the Resort Pass Plus today. I've completed all three days so far and I'm still one point off on the scoring. I've claimed all the objectives as well....Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I made a post about this yesterday and honestly I’m pretty annoyed about this. I’m going camping a few times over the summer and won’t have internet so im basically screwed. Removing the 8 day grace period from the summoner appreciation was a bad idea imo