**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats up with AQ

2»

Comments

• totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    Tried BenJGrimm’s kludge and it worked.

I changed the saved settings for the next day and it let me start today’s AQ.

Thanks, Ben.
  • BranBran Posts: 1
    3day on a row we can’t join AQ in the beginning so we can’t clear it….Our prestige went down.. Lost items for nothing…. First time that real sucks…
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    this is crazy
  • CaptainPunksterCaptainPunkster Posts: 11
    I tried updating the next day as well and was able to start AQ. Hope that sticks for tomorrow since we won't be able to do that on day 5.
  • DeviiantDeviiant Posts: 10
    So I had to click “Edit” for the next day and “save. I didn’t change my setting. Just press edit as if you’re going to edit something and save and then it allowed me to start AQ. I hope they fix this
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Deviiant said:

So I had to click “Edit” for the next day and “save. I didn’t change my setting. Just press edit as if you’re going to edit something and save and then it allowed me to start AQ. I hope they fix this

Thank you for letting us know about this workaround.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Our team is still looking into this. We apologise for the inconvenience and frustrations caused in this case. For now, we advise that those of you who are running into this issue try the workarounds posted here and we hope that helps you temporarily. Thank you again for your patience while we get this sorted.
  • BenJGrimmBenJGrimm Posts: 19

I tried updating the next day as well and was able to start AQ. Hope that sticks for tomorrow since we won't be able to do that on day 5.

It "stuck" for me - today started normally. Hopefully it'll keep up.
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Aq is crashing causing kos in champs without a chance of fighting seems there are big problems at the moment please fix them so we can get back to the game please
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is still looking into this. We apologise for the inconvenience and frustrations caused in this case. For now, we advise that those of you who are running into this issue try the workarounds posted here and we hope that helps you temporarily. Thank you again for your patience while we get this sorted.

Perhaps can send in-game message for officers to edit the next day map and hit save as a workaround while waiting for permanent solution.
  • aCidViciousaCidVicious Posts: 16
    edited July 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you. This is affecting my alliance for a third day now. One day an officer was able to launch it and I could join, for the last few hours. Will try the mentioned workaround