**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mcoc black order character is the best?

2»

Comments

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Corvus is one of the greatest in the game, so he certainly takes the top spot for me. Proxima and Cull are tied for the second position, although Proxima doesn't have as much utility, and she needs to be ramped up in every single fight, as opposed to Corvus, and Cull has amazing damage output, but the lack of utility and defensive capabilities (especially that block proficiency) really drag him down. Ebony Maw is certainly the worst as of now, although, he isn't a meme anymore. As an indifferent owner of a 5* Ebony Maw, I can certainly say that he is nowhere near as bad as he used to be about a few months ago, but keep in mind, there isn't much special about him.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Look at all these Corvus stans. Disgusting! Correct maybe.., but still!!

Anyways, Proxima's block is one of my favorite utilities in the game. Her ramp-up is dumb and the rest of her kit isnt my favorite, but that block effect is great.

That said, I have a 5r5 Corvus and my 5/6 star Proxima are r1s. RIP.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★

Look at all these Corvus stans. Disgusting! Correct maybe.., but still!!

Anyways, Proxima's block is one of my favorite utilities in the game. Her ramp-up is dumb and the rest of her kit isnt my favorite, but that block effect is great.

That said, I have a 5r5 Corvus and my 5/6 star Proxima are r1s. RIP.

Now, her ramp up is pretty dumb, but, to be perfectly honest, her damage is stupidly OP when she is fully ramped up (or, for that matter, even partially ramped up), so I suppose that makes up for it. I do agree with everything else you said, tho
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

Ebony Maw is the most powerful one. Even the best champion in the game

I like ebony, but I don’t think he’s worthy of that status. His degen should be considered among the best though.

jdeck59 said:

If you're new to the game, watch YouTube videos on Corvus. Forum users are filled with people who try to talk up bad characters but you won't need to use any besides Corvus.

What about the others like cull or ebony? They’re pretty good to
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    corvus -proxima- cull- ebony(without ramp up)
    proxima-cull-corvus-ebony(ramp up max)
    corus needs mutant,tech and an avenger so he is at third
    cull needs more fights, proxi needs more hits
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

corus needs mutant,tech and an avenger so he is at third

Yep I definitely got carried to cavalier by the second weakest black order character

corvus -proxima- cull- ebony(without ramp up)
    proxima-cull-corvus-ebony(ramp up max)

I think you forgot about maw’s degeneration

• Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    Corvus is the best, than cull obsidian cause of his amazing fury and armour breaks. THen proximacuase of here mission and she just massacres, then ebony maw cause ebony maw is ebony maw
    After all these years, and I still don't have corvus