**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Options
    loganbubloganbub Posts: 17

I see I am not the only one with this issue, I put in a ticket with the pic, they refuse to answer, just keep asking for proof I bought the pass. Tried explaining I got all the other rewards just not the first one and I didn’t miss a day. Like talking to a wall.

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    I just can't understand why the objective has to be manually claimed each time. Only to then be transformed into a milestone.. to also be claimed. I guess that's how SoP works too. But SoP gives you notifications to claim iirc?
  • Options

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabamBoo
    Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
    Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Hey the canteen store says we need to be clear act 5.2 and spend 27 tokens to buy the last 5* awakening gem but it’s impossible to get that many tokens being we have to spend our tokens to unlock rewards on the way to end. We get a total of 28 tokens and we have to spend 4 tokens just to get to the second row. Please get this fixed or explain how are we supposed to get enough tokens to buy the item on the last row. The numbers do not add up one bit.

If you are FTP, you can only get 14 tokens and you can only buy one of the first 14 items in the canteen. If you buy the summoner resort pass, you can get additional 14 tokens from the summoner resort and get the next 14 items.
    Essentially, the first 14 items are for open to everyone provided you have the required title, the other 14 are only for people who pay to get the summoner pass.
    How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense

You get 14 from the event dumbass,it’s for free to play 14. Next it’s another 14 from pass. Keep spending a token on each item and next will keep unlocking till you spend 27 and then last unlocks for which you spend 28th one. It’s not that hard to understand
    Name calling is against forum rules tho

Well sorry about that, but the question was really dumb, 5yo kid with his basic maths could now how to add 28 and see if it’s same as canteen rewards
  • Options
    *know
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

How do you get 14 tokens without buying the pass. I don’t any tokens on my FTP account. On my main account I bought the pass. But even then am I the only one seeing this. There’s no way we can even buy thing in the last row. We can’t use the tokens on whatever we. The tokens have to match up with reward. So you tokens are limited. This whole thing make absolutely no sense

You get 14 from the event dumbass,it’s for free to play 14. Next it’s another 14 from pass. Keep spending a token on each item and next will keep unlocking till you spend 27 and then last unlocks for which you spend 28th one. It’s not that hard to understand
    Name calling is against forum rules tho

Well sorry about that, but the question was really dumb, 5yo kid with his basic maths could now how to add 28 and see if it’s same as canteen rewards
    Nah the event is confusing as hell. Doesn't excuse namecalling either way and it just shows how mature you are. It's because of people like you that people feel shy in asking questions to the public.
    Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

Pulyaman said:

Deder80 said:

The reason you haven't gotten any tokens yet is because you only get them every 7 days iirc from the milestone (meaning every 7th milestone reward has a token). No we can't buy anything we won't. To get each and every item in the store, you need the pass and buying an item unlocks the next one. So, buy each item once to get all items. You can buy some of the items more than once though but then you won't be able to unlock everything.
  • Options
    DDog89DDog89 Posts: 2
    Bdot13 said:

How many milestones(sunglasses) should a free to player have collected as of today? I currently have 4 milestones completed. I'm sure of having completed the daily tasks, but I guess Ive missed claiming 1 sunglass. Can anyone confirm?

Kabam this is silly of not letting those sunglasses flow into our stash, especially when a notification does'nt pop up. Please rectify this.

Piggybacking off this, I’m not only curious of whether or not I’m up to date with current sunglasses collected but also how are we to keep track of it in the future to know whether to buy a booster or not?
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Bdot13 said:

How many milestones(sunglasses) should a free to player have collected as of today? I currently have 4 milestones completed. I'm sure of having completed the daily tasks, but I guess Ive missed claiming 1 sunglass. Can anyone confirm?

Kabam this is silly of not letting those sunglasses flow into our stash, especially when a notification does'nt pop up. Please rectify this.

@DDog89 , @Bdot13 You should have 5 milestones as of today without any pending objectives. If you have are yet to complete and claim the sunglass , you should have 4 milestones. Hope that helps
  • Options
    superspider01superspider01 Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    Summer event is not Summoner appreciation anymore.
    Like i am happy with the mechanism of do objective and collect reward. But not okay with if even you do complete objective and don't claim it then it's lost next day. It's just stupid.
    What more stupid then this is you don't even get red notification at bottom if complete an objective. It's like kabam wants us to miss it at least once in 98 days and then buy there pass to overcome it. Like wow. Cheap shot to make money. Didn't like it a bit.
    Like the comment if you are also the one who has missed it already like me.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Is there a difference if you buy the pass now versus at the end of the event?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Qfury said:

Can a mod please answer if the shards get back dated if we purchase at a later date...

This is what i want to know
  • Options
    @GagoH If you plan to purchase the summoner pass, there is no difference of you purchase now or on the 98th day. You only get the shards after you claim the 98th day milestone. So, you should get all the shards. If you miss 1 day of the event, you need to purchase the pass plus because you will also lose out on the shards of you can't claim theast milestone.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Half of my map 7 group have now apparently missed an objective… its screwed up .. and this is just after 5 days ..

These are some of the most active players in the game

I am thinking they will give some grace days now that BG has made a video.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Haji_Saab said:

Half of my map 7 group have now apparently missed an objective… its screwed up .. and this is just after 5 days ..

I sure hope they do, the game is literally unplayable for me now.
  • Options
    Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    Just want to point out that the original post doesn’t even warn people that there won’t be any grace days.

Kabam, if you think I’m going to buy the pass to fix missing a day, you’re nuts. If anything, I want to play the game less now. Great job.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Haji_Saab said:

And KT. And Karatemike.
    This event has confused a lot of players. I wish there was a more convenient format players were more familiar with. Say.... like a calendar? 😈
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    This summer camp thing is really badly designed. I've missed a day because I simply could not figure out how to claim the summer shades. The tab is all the way to the right and there's no indication there there are extra tabs that I can scroll right to find. I literally thought the "1" in the lower right was a bug.
  • Options
    Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Pulyaman said:

Bdot13 said:

@DDog89 , @Bdot13 You should have 5 milestones as of today without any pending objectives. If you have are yet to complete and claim the sunglass , you should have 4 milestones. Hope that helps
    @Pulyaman yeah that helps bud. I have no pending objectives and I'm sure I've done 10 fights everyday. Unfortunately I've missed claiming one sunglass. There goes 500 units and an AG :/
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I'm seriously concerned about the purpose of glasses in this event.
    Why not remove the glasses and instead merge it with summer camp and resort event?

They kinda are useless and don't provide anything
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I'm super happy about this event, thanks for the free stuff (which is more than what we got from S.A event anyway).

It's not more, it's exactly the same unless you take profile pic and titles as "Rewads"
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    I wonder what % of players would end up missing a day or two by the end of this 98 day clown fiesta even though they log in daily...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    The event was so confusing I thought I missed a day, but luckily I didn't.

I'm pretty sure with my current life schedule between new kids, I'm probably going to miss couple days due to medical emergencies.

And nobody is complaining about 10 fights a day, rather, having no grace days is what makes this appreciation sad. (Plus the notification bug, can't claim what you can't see.)
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    lol of course I missed yesterday's objectives. It's the freaking Euro Final. Anyway Forza Italia!
  • Options
    THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Someone may have already covered this but I filed a complaint/request to correct the fact that I bought the wrong pass (meant to buy the plus one) and after 48 hours they finally got back with me telling me that due to the high volume of complaints they are supposedly going to make some sort of correction and to be watchful on the forums. That was Friday. As far as I know, nothing has been corrected as of yet.