**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 5 star maxed roster

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★

Going to make one more 5/65 and after it I will focus on 6 stars more

Rate my 5 star maxed roster 43 votes

10/10
11%
DogfoodLidcx23433Darkraider234Light7Nikunj_95 5 votes
9/10
25%
allinashesMalreck04ZombieZeddIron_Patriot_is_litPongodiscusTheInfintyCarracho01Masaraksh1AceOfDiamondPrimerprime5Snuggzy 11 votes
8/10
37%
BadrosepseudosaneColonaut123DrPepper_75IronGladiator22Doctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensSoyheyor123Andyball270PapdichaatZeuszeroodishika123Hilbert_unbeatable2Kavya30Skywalker3221Razor551 16 votes
7/10
16%
LiquidkoldMaxLeeBlizzard28Thanks_D19Salve_maker05JonoadeloyeAndyBeardo 7 votes
6/10
6%
xNigFiiNCHking_ov_scrubs 3 votes
5/10
2%
Epic_Peter123 1 vote

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    9/10
    r5 SL and HB but no Ghost/Warlock/Guilly ?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

G2099 at r3 and ghost at r2 ( 6 stars)

Where is 1/10? :trollface::trollface::trollface:

Because I know HB won't accept it 😁😁😁
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    10/10
    You got cull in there. That alone is a 10/10
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    9/10

Malreck04 said:

G2099 at r3 and ghost at r2 ( 6 stars)
    Ahhh
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    8/10
    Gonna have to mark you down for no Quake/Hyperion/magik
    edited July 2021

It's always interesting to see where different players draw that line in thinking they have "enough" champs ranked particularly with 5*s.

I also assume you don't do war at all bc I feel for your BG officers trying to put together a defense if you do.

I was in plat4/3 alliance. Just took a break from Aw. My 6 stars and 5 stars combined had some good defense

Gonna have to mark you down for no Quake/Hyperion/magik

I have quake and magik. But won't be ranking up magik and Quake is boring and demotivates me not to learn her anytime soon
    And no luck with Hyperion above 4 star yet
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

It's always interesting to see where different players draw that line in thinking they have "enough" champs ranked particularly with 5*s.

I also assume you don't do war at all bc I feel for your BG officers trying to put together a defense if you do.

I was in plat4/3 alliance. Just took a break from Aw. My 6 stars and 5 stars combined had some good defense
    That's a VERY small roster for P3 imo. In comparison I have 40 R5s.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Wanted to say exactly this, lol

I'm guessing they also don't have plans of exploring act 6 in the near future.
  • 8/10
    it is pretty decent, has good attack options. But as WP said, quite small for defense and a lot of holes for utility. You are getting there, maybe a few 10+ r5s later you might look better.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    No domino 0

That's a VERY small roster for P3 imo. In comparison I have 40 R5s.
    You have insane roster. So comparison can't be made 😅😅😅😅 but I was in plat4/3 ally. And my roster is just developing for such high tier wars

it is pretty decent, has good attack options. But as WP said, quite small for defense and a lot of holes for utility. You are getting there, maybe a few 10+ r5s later you might look better.

Got it. Will look into utility department and will rank up some more unique niche champs too.