**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i forgot to claim yesterday's summoner camp

Comments

• Options
    andre98andre98 Posts: 25 β˜…
    it sucks it does not notify you if its completed so its easy to forget. usually they do have grace days but losing 500 units is not the biggest deal for me and i got a good amount of awakening gems so i gues its not too bad
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    grfvb said:

BG also missed a day coz of silly mistake - do you really think he cant do 10 fights a day? this whole system is poor.. objective tab barely visible, and notification doesnt work

Notice how he said it was his mistake? .The objective tab was not visible in his game because he has not done the daily quest and claimed that. I have only 5 tabs visible and I can see the summer event pretty well. Notification is a problem, I don't know why it does not light up like others. Also, he has missed it on the 4th day, I can understand missing it on the first day because the tab was not visible, but on the 4th? Don't know how he missed that.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374 β˜…
    I see that there are many who have already lost the finish line after even 5 days, a 98 days event ??? Why do I already have to think about October in July?

There is a BUG that does not show the notification, so you have a reward to claim, but there is no red dot that reads 1, and the reward NEVER appears in the rewards tab.

But as always if a BUG only harms players for "them" that's okay, maybe in 3 months they will give us 2 or 3 useless items.

#fixparry
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Haji_Saab said:

Pulyaman said:

grfvb said:

BG also missed a day coz of silly mistake - do you really think he cant do 10 fights a day? this whole system is poor.. objective tab barely visible, and notification doesnt work

Notice how he said it was his mistake? .The objective tab was not visible in his game because he has not done the daily quest and claimed that. I have only 5 tabs visible and I can see the summer event pretty well. Notification is a problem, I don't know why it does not light up like others. Also, he has missed it on the 4th day, I can understand missing it on the first day because the tab was not visible, but on the 4th? Don't know how he missed that.
    I missed it on the 4th day as well ... and I really don't know how as I was specifically checking for it as I had already missed day 2 on mini account ...

And within these 4 days, I have fully explored Cav EQ ... and partway UC .. so activity wasn't an issue
    Not saying the activity is an issue. I missed 1 day due to just being busy in my second account. understand the frustration people are experiencing. But I don't really want to complain about what I consider essentially free rewards. I am not sure what kabam can do though. If they give some grace days, people who paid for those may need to be given something else. They can do something like send everyone 7 sunglasses so that people who missed out due to the notification issue can reach the final milestone. With rhe amount of threads being opened and commented on, someone is bound to look into this.
  • Options
    kish_akish_a Posts: 21 β˜…
    The point is not that u didn't see or no notification or forgot to claim it etc ....

The point is... that it's not mentioned anywhere that u have to claim the milestone to get the next objective ... If we go by all other rewards in the game(daily objectives etc) .. u can claim it anytime and they stack everyday ... why would you not assume the same ..

Anytime there is a reward that has to be claimed within a certain time, there is warning for days abt it ..

If you don't complete 10 fights and don't finish the milestone, fine .. your fault ... Regardless of that ... it should reset every day so u can do the next day objective..
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.
    Oh I'm not saying that the objective is too hard/time consuming.

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.
    What's not valuable to you can be gamechanging for others. An AG is pretty big for UC players just like a 6 star AG is big for some at the endgame. Either way, that's one of the biggest rewards one can get from the side-quest as a ftp.
    Then maybe the people that AG is super valuable to should have and should continue to make sure they don't miss days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ.

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't agree on this one, but this is totally not Kabam's fault.
    I would criticize Kabam on some of the most recent changes to the game but on this yes it is poorly designed especially when you have completed the 10 fights there should at least be 1 notification down there in objectives tab but come on it's been 4 days or 5 has passed right? How come you're still not used to it, checking the objectives tab even without the notifications?
    I myself once the objectives reset always count my fights and when I got to 10 immediately go to objectives to claim it.

Don't give me that "I have a life and you don't have" stuff, cause in the first place even before this event started you could have counted the days and planned ahead, and say to your self "I don't hav to miss a day for that 500 units"
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I too think there should be a few grace days, similar to summoner appreciation where the final 8 rewards or so where low quantities of 6* shards.

For me, I missed the first two days because after the update my game became virtually unplayable, so I was hardly able to do anything. And also I didn't realise this was a daily thing from my read through of the forum announcement. I swear kabam make their events sound 69x more complex than necessary in their forum posts.

That's the thing though. I am doing this in my second account which I login once every 6 months, lvl 19. I am using my 4 stars rank 1 to autoplay first chapter of ROTL. 10 fights done. There is actually no need to play the game at all with the event. The objective is not class specific, rating specific or champion specific. So, I am not seeing any issue at all.

What I'm saying is that because of the lag introduced by the update, I wasn't doing 10 fights a day when I would normally be doing 20+. Combine this with the fact that the kabam announcements are so unclear that I didn't realise I had to do this objective daily, I missed 2 days, and just like that I no longer can get the big rewards.

I really think that with all that's going on at the moment, its a bit cruel of kabam to make a 90 day event with absolutely no grace days.
    That is what is confusing me. The last milestone has only 500 units and random AG. That's not a roster changing reward by any means. If it had like a 25% T5cc selector or even a 10% one which enabled someone to reach TB, I would understand that. We need to play the game that we are given. The normal excuse that everyone seems to be giving is "I have a life, I have kids, my grandma may die". These are true for most people. But, we prioritize, if my grandma dies, I am not gonna come to forum and ask for grace days. I will not even open the game, but it is what it is.
    What's not valuable to you can be gamechanging for others. An AG is pretty big for UC players just like a 6 star AG is big for some at the endgame. Either way, that's one of the biggest rewards one can get from the side-quest as a ftp.
    Then maybe the people that AG is super valuable to should have and should continue to make sure they don't miss days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ.

My issue is that the notifications do not follow the standard they had previously set where you know there is something to claim. So easy to forget once after you completed the daily task.
    Oh I agree that the notification not showing as usual is pretty bad. You still get the pop up showing you completed the objective after that 10th fight so I just grab it right after that. I think they should still do something about people that have missed bc of the missing notifications personally and I don't think it would have killed them to add a few grace days either. I think people are blowing the whole actually having to do something besides log in to get something way out of proportion though.

If you "have a life" and it's just a game, then you shouldn't be all that worried about missing out on n a few units and in game items bc it's "just a game" anyway. If you want the stuff, do what you need to do. If not, don't.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I understand what you're saying, but this is just horrible design overall. I've been completing the side quest even though the game is practically unplayable on my phone but there is notification for completion? So I forgot to claim for one day and due to that, I'm losing out on 500 units AND an AG. Now they didn't specify this change nor was the thing with having no grace days made clear (while in the past they have made it clear). How fair is this?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sobr said:

Hoitado said:

sobr said:

Hoitado said:

There is no point in waiting to claim the sunglasses

That’s on you

well I don't spend the entire day on the game and i thought it'll be like other quests but it wasn't i didn't really think about it but mkay

You don’t have to spend all day on the game. You do realize that if you login at 5pm PST and do Train or Recruit Objective, that it is 10 Fights. Heck the game even Notifies you when you finish it. All you have to do is login at 5pm PST and play the Sq and you’ll kill 2 birds with one stone
    i think the sq doesn't contribute to the sunglasses milestone, so you have 10 additional fights to do which I don't mind I'm just stating that I missed 500 units and 1 5 star awakening gem from a simple mistake and I just wanted to say it sorta sucks but ight
    Sq fights counts towards the objectives.
  • Options

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

I understand what you're saying, but this is just horrible design overall. I've been completing the side quest even though the game is practically unplayable on my phone but there is notification for completion? So I forgot to claim for one day and due to that, I'm losing out on 500 units AND an AG. Now they didn't specify this change nor was the thing with having no grace days made clear (while in the past they have made it clear). How fair is this?
    They absolutely explained the whole thing terribly. That's not a new thing for Kabam though. In fact it's pretty much one if the things they're most consistent with. It's why I go out if my way to try to figure things out as best as possible day one and make sure any objectives or whatever we need to collect aren't missed.

Won't even try to defend the design by any means bc as you said, it's awful. All I'm saying is that if I was really all that concerned about this event, I'd have made sure not to miss anything
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    while I very much appreciate wanting to make this an "experience", no one is downloading/playing the game for the 3-4 steps it takes to claim a free rewards. Focus on fight mechanics. Focus on features that use those, like the new solo version of AW or redoing milestones.

And leave things like this to existing mechanisms like keeping it a calendar or a simple daily milestone.

Similarly, don't waste time resigning maps every month for monthly quest. We all know its the same amount of energy, same amount of fights, etc.. Focus on having the right opponents with the right nodes, and the right PI, and stop caring whether its a portal this way or that, and every year or so screwing something up where you do anything from forget to put opponents on a path to setting up the paths so summoners are likely to go the wrong way / have to take an extra run.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also, if you're fighting in arenas you don't even see the solo event panel, so you either have to remember to claim or back out of arenas and claim which is a PITA. It's just poorly designed.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With the new event, while tending to kids, I auto played some master quest while my phone rest in the pocket. I had no idea when the objective complete pop-up showed up. Thanks for my ability to claim everything as I go. I must have claimed it sometime...

Till yesterday I was in the impression that I missed a day. Didn't had time to watch videos.
    Then someone made a comment about the points, which made me realise that I'm still good for the final milestone.

I'm all for different mode/event aspect of the game. But changing a login event to 5 step mode and capitalising on players mistakes that's bound to happen is an exploit in my perspective.
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224 β˜…
    Actually highly frustrated myself especially because I purchased the Plus Pass and I've missed two days of claiming the reward. I'm on every day and do at least 30-40 fights a day but now I won't even get the peak milestone since I never actually claimed it. What's frustrating is not getting a notification I'm used to seeing(the red circle with a number). I understand the clipboard flashes blue but when I'm in the middle of a quest I particularly don't make that my priority to claim my reward right then and there. Sigh. The frustration is real not even a week in. Good Bye final milestone.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This event is just horrible all around. Kabam just refuses to stop with the overly complicated events.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The entire event is a grift this year. Miss a day? Just drop us $20.
  • Options
    Tostig32 said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Pulyaman said:

Qacob said:

Imagine being this much of a Kabam loyalist, do they pay people like you to say these things?

Everyone can agree the "event" is extrely flawed, poorly designed intended for you to fail and purchase the grace days they removed from last year, and unnecessarily laborious. Casual players, veretan players and content creators alike agree on this. Then there's you.
    Sigh. I agree with his view. You don't need to be a kabam loyalist. Even he and I agree that the event is not perfect. Not to mention the bugs affecting the game this month. But when life becomes more important we should forget the game. If the AG is important, you should do it every day and be vigilant. I remember the infinity dust event which required me to collect 1 mill dust to get rhe random AG. I worked the hell off on solo events and got a cosmic AG and awakened my Medusa. We need to work for it. That event was every day as well.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, I think I've also "missed" (damn you Maw) a day apparently. By not claiming the objective that is.

I'm 4 points right now, think I should be at 5 or something