**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

June Legend Run 2021

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
This months Legend Run ended yesterday; June 16. My time was 3:08 with r3 ghost, could have been much faster if I had a newer phone and my wifi was a bit slower during my Heroic Run😣😒. Anyone else do a run, if so what was your time?πŸ€”

CheersπŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?πŸ₯²πŸ˜…
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Could be close i think.
  • Options
    Ayyy, I got #18. Congrats to all who made itπŸ₯³
  • Options
    Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59 β˜…

First, congrats! Second, how long did it take for you to get your title in the mail?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

First, congrats! Second, how long did it take for you to get your title in the mail?
    Usually first Thursday/Friday of the next month
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Thx! Also what Agent said, woke up Friday morning too itπŸ˜‚, big thx to Agent for his tips and guidance 😊
  • Options
    Ramboto_ARRamboto_AR Posts: 3 β˜…
    Congrats to all June 2021 Legends...

I'm placed 28th... did my run in 3:18.. used R3 Ghost all the way... for Master 2.1 and above, I activated Odin's synergy for more damage...

My line up : Ghost R3
    Synergy : Ant-Man / Wasp / Yellow Jacket / Odin
    Full Suicide
    Full Boosts
    Restart game : 9 times (didn't wait for game to kick me out - once felt lagging, I restarted the game)
  • Options

I'm placed 28th... did my run in 3:18.. used R3 Ghost all the way... for Master 2.1 and above, I activated Odin's synergy for more damage...

Full Suicide
    Full Boosts
    Restart game : 9 times (didn't wait for game to kick me out - once felt lagging, I restarted the game)

Congrats man! I just did a run for this month and I hope I get it. My name is "Legendary_Noob" for gosh sakes I need one lol
  • Options

Full Suicide
    Full Boosts

Congrats man! I just did a run for this month and I hope I get it. My name is "Legendary_Noob" for gosh sakes I need one lol
    Good luck man... Use them boosts for Legends Run... It's a 1 time thing... what u don't want is, to be doing the legends run again coz u didn't commit the 1st time... then your Legends run will cost you double the resources...
    AW will come and go...
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you get the legends title once do you get to keep it forever? Or does it only last a month cuz it was just eq speedrun.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DawsMan said:

If you get the legends title once do you get to keep it forever? Or does it only last a month cuz it was just eq speedrun.

Forever
  • Options

Full Suicide
    Full Boosts

Good luck man... Use them boosts for Legends Run... It's a 1 time thing... what u don't want is, to be doing the legends run again coz u didn't commit the 1st time... then your Legends run will cost you double the resources...
    AW will come and go...
    Yea I did a run this month and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Used maxed boosters, "s" masteries, and was trying to be fast overall. Hope it comes in the mail next month πŸ™
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Yes you keep it forever. You will not be able to get them soon because Kabam is going to replace it with a new title so if you want one, you should go for it asap
  • Options
    Yea I did a run this month and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Used maxed boosters, "s" masteries, and was trying to be fast overall. Hope it comes in the mail next month πŸ™

Good luck man... your time in this time of lagging, will surely get u the title...