**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7.3 bosses

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Might change

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

7.3 is Kang if I had to guess

Or that guy behind Kang in the 6 year video
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★

Iron Lad?
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Seraphion said:

i love how 8/15 bosses that we know of are metal

Watch them have a node "if AA is reduced they gain + 300% power"

Haha
    Watch Cable have a node that allows him to stack degens without Apoc synergy. Then watch as Mags gets between 20-40 degens after throwing an SP3.
    Wouldn't they still do no damage since it's inflicted when mags is at 3 bars of power
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Seraphion said:

Haha
    Watch Cable have a node that allows him to stack degens without Apoc synergy. Then watch as Mags gets between 20-40 degens after throwing an SP3.
    Wouldn't they still do no damage since it's inflicted when mags is at 3 bars of power
    Nope because as shown with the Bishop change, as soon as the SP3 launches the power is drained. The hits occur after the animation starts and after the power is gone. All of those degens would be at 0 power.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Seraphion said:

Haha
    Nope because as shown with the Bishop change, as soon as the SP3 launches the power is drained. The hits occur after the animation starts and after the power is gone. All of those degens would be at 0 power.
    Maybe only comment on things you are sure about. Mags applies the bleeds before the special so the degen applies before too. If he didnt, he wouldnt be able to wipe out all metal, bleedimmune opponents with a single sp3
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Voltolos said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Seraphion said:

Haha
    Maybe only comment on things you are sure about. Mags applies the bleeds before the special so the degen applies before too. If he didnt, he wouldnt be able to wipe out all metal, bleedimmune opponents with a single sp3
    if you have pacify 3/3 , mags bleeds wont trigger any cable degens
    He's not talking about avoiding triggering degens.
    It's the degen potency, if triggered when at 3 bars of power you don't take any degen damage.
    Used mags on abyss cable a couple days ago and didn't take a single tick of degen when applying sp3 bleeds
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    It’s an hour until my beta is open how’s yours already open
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★

It’s an hour until my beta is open how’s yours already open

Its most likely from a ccp beta
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    "Death may die"
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Venom for third quest, Torch for fourth quest
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Haha
    Don't give them ideas 😩
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

"Death may die"

i mean Hela, goddess of death died so it is a possibility
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Voltolos said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Seraphion said:

Haha
    That portion has some weird interactions tbh. I used him on that redoubled determination path in 6.4.1, and the opponents gained the amount of power other champs normally gain after taking an SP 3. They would have shot up to SP 3 if this occurrence is really true.
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    How many times is ultron gonna keep coming back just to be beaten again?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Venom and mags food right there…hmm tasty
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    nah, i bet it will be iron lad.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

"Death may die"

i mean Hela, goddess of death died so it is a possibility
    It also sounds like an homage to thanos obsession with death. Could be another thanos as well.