**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Is this a good decision??

ThantonThanton Posts: 142
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I am gonna start 6.3 from today so I needed a good bleed poison immune champ for first quest. But I don't have a good robot except darkhawk and Ultron. So I R2 my Ultron. So is this a good decision?
I am also attaching my roster so as to suggest me my best team for 6.3 run. I know ghost can easily do biohazard but I am not very good with her. Just learning her. Also should I R2 my symbiote supreme or R5 moleman for boss ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ThantonThanton Posts: 142

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Where is the darkhawk? Dragonman is also a robot too.
    Kill_Grey said:

I can't got that screenshot. Sorry for that also I don't like DM damage output.
    edited July 2021
    Faseeh said:

Colossus can take biohazard

Ya I know but I by mistakely hit on block so that's why. I don't waana take risk.
    edited July 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Here he is my whole tech roster.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Ultron would be the one i would have ranked after using him a bit after the buff
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Although ghost would destroy bleed and poison lane

Although ghost would destroy bleed and poison lane

I know but as I said I am not very good with her. Also can somebody tell me my team composition.