**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO8 droughts

I am aware that Kabam is probably doing this for some sort of strategic marketing purpose, but the lack of ISO is pretty bad for the casual player. the people who spend money on this game ridiculously are always complaining about having to much, but the game technically isn’t supposed to be played the way whales do it (thousands of dollars). There isn’t really any way for new thronebreaker or cavalier players to get enough ISO at all. I have noticed the increase of ISO from event quest and stuff and appreciate it, but I still think there should be way more( yes I grind uncollected and master difficulty and still lack it). A suggestion would be to add a couple more 4 star opportunities for the players (maybe an additional 4,000 shards in cavalier difficulty or something just so it is balanced.

Comments

• JaballyJabally Posts: 61

F2P players can get as much ISO as needed. Is not a problem if you manage it correctly

Elaborate please- just wondering, 5 stars aren’t sources of ISO as they aren’t consistent enough to get
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★

F2P players can get as much ISO as needed. Is not a problem if you manage it correctly

Depends on how many 6* r3 u have. For the past years I first have face iso shortage this months. From r1 to R3 take a lot of iso. Always have expiring basics t5c and have to r2 or r3 someone
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Mine changes every now and then. For now its ISO, as I have and had a lot of champs to R3. And a few more waiting...

You will find you always have some form of bottle-neck somewhere.

Its just a matter of managing..im pretty much FTP (with spending occasionally) and can manage somehow even when am nt grinding arena.

It would be nice if the amount of ISO you get for duping 5* and 6* more though.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Grumpy said:

Since the change of arenas prem crystals are nearly extinct from which i hoarded to pop when i needed iso now its scraping the barrel

You get GM shards now though which offers more chance at more iso.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Jabally said:

There isn’t really any way for new thronebreaker or cavalier players to get enough ISO at all.

The best way to get ISO is also completely free: grind arena. Ultimately, the best source of ISO comes from duplicating champions, and the arena has more opportunity to earn champion dups than almost anyone can spend in rank ups. It is just a question of pacing effort in there to balance your time and not burn out.

That, or rank up more slowly and efficiently.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Jabally said:

I am aware that Kabam is probably doing this for some sort of strategic marketing purpose, but the lack of ISO is pretty bad for the casual player. the people who spend money on this game ridiculously are always complaining about having to much, but the game technically isn’t supposed to be played the way whales do it (thousands of dollars). There isn’t really any way for new thronebreaker or cavalier players to get enough ISO at all. I have noticed the increase of ISO from event quest and stuff and appreciate it, but I still think there should be way more( yes I grind uncollected and master difficulty and still lack it). A suggestion would be to add a couple more 4 star opportunities for the players (maybe an additional 4,000 shards in cavalier difficulty or something just so it is balanced.

I can agree there's somewhat shortage of iso. But, mate, the way you described it, rings all the wrong bells.