**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who did you use for Week 5 of Summer of Pain?

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So how do you beat him ? Do you just constantly avoid knocking him down ?
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Sym supreme, stealthy and ghost. With ghost was a looooong fight and easy
  • Options
    WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Morningstar oneshot
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Venom and Starky
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Stealth spidey (spiderverse hero), Venom (symbiote), Howard the Duck (tech) and BWDO (because DOT without knock downs).
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

I did same as you except I used Howard The Duck for tech. Honestly Howard might be the best option for this fight. Don’t use the pre-fight, mash hard and the boss will be down in under 70 hits

Found it worked well with prefight - parry, heavy - do that 15-16 times and he's down in around 70-80 hits.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

So how do you beat him ? Do you just constantly avoid knocking him down ?

pretty much yes.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    Boosted sym supreme, easiest yet

• Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Cgr and bwdo, cgr took him down 80% first try, bwdo shocks leave too fast, by the time I knock him down she only has 5 shocks, but I beat him on 2 tries with both. Masacre did good too.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Had so much doing the fight and the objectives, that I overshot the milestone I wanted to stop at for this event (now at the single t5cc instead of the 3 25% selectors. Gonna have to push further now by force which might kill some units 😓)

If you're already at the single t5cc you'll easily be getting 2 t5cc selectors without killing units. You could do the remaining bosses while completely ignoring objectives and still get the 2 selectors. Or do 1 boss with all objectives and achieve the same
    Yeah, I think I will go down that route. Will do the objectives I can have soloed or under 5 revives for. Original motive was just to get the class nexus selector, but this event is way too fun to just stop there :D
  • Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Nick fury, soloed. Symbiote supreme soloed after a couple of tries. Starky with 2 revives. All missions completed
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

I already did it with Sym and 1 revive because i got him to 10% and couldnt bring myself to quit but also wanted to try Venom vs Venom, was much more fun.

Really regretting not putting much more effort into the first fight. Was pretty busy that week with work and figured I would probably not be able to do any of them anyway, so I didn't really care.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Starky with one revive because I was too lazy to go back out and try again and Sym with the solo
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Looking at how easy these last few weeks were there are going to be a lot of new tb players after sop
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Then sym
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Used g2099 then stealthy and then venom
    Easy solo
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Diablo easy solo. Used sp3 when I was low on health
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Stealthy. The easiest fight so far, thank god parry was working.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I did the same as OP - Venom, Stealthy, G2099.

Using Venom felt less stressful than Stealthy and G2099. I did slip up with Venom with 20% health left, and had to use a revive to finish him off. Was able to do the solo with G2099 and Stealthy.

With Stealthy, went for SP1 once early on to get the precision passive. Even though it cost me >50% of my health, seemed worth it to me.

I didn't keep track of Venom's fight, but I found it interesting that both Stealthy and G2099 took around 250 hits for the KO (and with G2099 I used the SP3 at 5% to shave a few hits too).
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231

I used Venom for Symbiotes, G2099 for Tech and stealthy for spider verse hero, this went very well. Who are some options you all used?

Literally those exact same 3 champs about three hours ago lol

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Stealthy 5* r4
    And ss 6* r1 for fun
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,548 ★★★★★
    Thus far..CV for initial takedown (MM, MM, parry+heavy), took one L1 because I got lagged at end.

Tech: Howard with auto masher and about 10-12 heavies.

Symbiote: working on SymSup solo.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    Squirrel girl and sp2 🐿️ stressful but also works
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    She hulk, ibom and BWDO so far... I get one point but this is the funnest fight so far and I want to see who it's easiest with. She hulk was so easy
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Any event where I can use my boy Starky is awesome in my books

• Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I will post Elsa in every one of these threads I see.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Used
    Stealthy
    Sym supreme
    G2099 - she's only a R4 so took a lil while

Total revs used over all 3 runs - 4
    He wouldn't throw that sp1 after 50% health & I'm not great at dodging his sp2.. I also accidentally on purpose used stealthys sp3... So technically 3 revs 🤣