**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Week of pain #4

Are we going to get the resources that we wasted back? Manny players wasted a lot of resources and I think is fair give us the resources back if you want to take a point.

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Bro you only get the point taken away if you did it again this week, if you only did it once this week or did it once last week you are good.
    But if you did it twice, once last week and once this week, then you lose the point to make it fair.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Oh good grief 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Manchild624Manchild624 Posts: 17
    Everyone disagreeing are players who aren’t able to get the extra point haha. Y’all are some haters. You could have beaten the darkhawk both weeks fair and square and didn’t. Don’t be upset because you didn’t do it.

Kabam instead of taking points from the players why don’t you just give a free point to the players who didn’t. Give the people a point!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

Everyone disagreeing are players who aren’t able to get the extra point haha. Y’all are some haters. You could have beaten the darkhawk both weeks fair and square and didn’t. Don’t be upset because you didn’t do it.

I didn't do it because I knew it was an obvious exploitable bug when I heard about it, and anyone spending resources or even time trying to exploit such a bug would be a fool. It would have taken me all of sixty seconds to smash that fight out again with Magneto, but that would be pointless. Spending actual resources to try to exploit an obvious bug and then thinking you'd get them refunded would be more than foolish: it would be completely insane.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

There's only three reasons why someone would go back and fight Darkhawk after already beating him last week:

4. They were asleep when all of this went down, woke up and saw that week 4 was incomplete and redid it to make sure it counted.
  • Options
    I don't see why people always get so upset when they knowingly exploit a bug and Kabam punishes people or takes away the rewards from that
  • Options
    콜버스맨콜버스맨 Posts: 1
    edited July 2021
    I just played 4week stuff again because it looks *NOT* explored. (with items. I don't have MAG)

And now , KABAM threaten me !!!

It's your fault KABAM not us.

You can take the point back , but You should *NOT* threaten us.
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

DNA3000 said:

There's only three reasons why someone would go back and fight Darkhawk after already beating him last week:

4. They were asleep when all of this went down, woke up and saw that week 4 was incomplete and redid it to make sure it counted.
    Anyone who would spend time and resources rerunning content they already did because the game doesn't say it is completed won't notice when we take the point away for doing it twice.
  • Options

I just played 4week stuff again because it looks *NOT* explored. (with items. I don't have MAG)

And now , KABAM threaten me !!!

It's your fault KABAM not us.

You can take the point back , but You should *NOT* threaten us.

Sounds like Google translate did something weird with the extra points announcement.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Let it go fellas. It's a forum. Internet ego's solve nothing.
  • Options

Point should not be taken.

Kabams fault the update was bugged. That’s why they ran the week again.

Kabams fault again they reset the completion allowing players to get an extra point.

Players shouldn’t loose points, items, or units because they played the content kabam put in the game. It is not an exploit. The dark hawk was fairly beaten last week and this week by those players. Every player had access to beat him last week and this week just like the ones who got the extra point.

You must be new here.
    I’ve been here since the game debut. I just don’t get why players are getting so worked up about the extra point. Most people complaining probably didn’t get the points last week, and don’t have 11 points meaning they aren’t going to get the top prize anyway. This point doesn’t mean anything to them. For us top player it’s an extra point that will allow you to pick one objective and not have to do it but still get the top prize. Who cares man. People (Yonkers) get so bent out of shape.

I go back to Kabam should just give all the people a point for last week cause of the parry bug instead of taking away the extra point. Don’t give the people who already beat darkhawk twice another point.
  • Options
    Yonkers said:

Yonkers said:

Lpoo said:

@Manchild624 logout forever, manchild

Fixed it:)
    Your getting so worked up. Your a baby
    you're*.
    I am not going to argue with you anymore man. It’s not as big a deal as you guys are making it out to be. It’s 1 out of what 27ish points. So the people who did it can pick 1 objective to not do. 99% of people aren’t going to do every objective anyway and it won’t matter.

As I said Kabam should just give everyone a point for the party bug. That would help lower players get free 6 star shards.
  • Options
    Yonkers said:

Point should not be taken.

Kabams fault the update was bugged. That’s why they ran the week again.

Kabams fault again they reset the completion allowing players to get an extra point.

Players shouldn’t loose points, items, or units because they played the content kabam put in the game. It is not an exploit. The dark hawk was fairly beaten last week and this week by those players. Every player had access to beat him last week and this week just like the ones who got the extra point.

You must be new here.
    I’ve been here since the game debut. I just don’t get why players are getting so worked up about the extra point. Most people complaining probably didn’t get the points last week, and don’t have 11 points meaning they aren’t going to get the top prize anyway. This point doesn’t mean anything to them. For us top player it’s an extra point that will allow you to pick one objective and not have to do it but still get the top prize. Who cares man. People (Yonkers) get so bent out of shape.

I go back to Kabam should just give all the people a point for last week cause of the parry bug instead of taking away the extra point. Don’t give the people who already beat darkhawk twice another point.
    Chill a lil bit. I know you're trying to aggravate me, ain't working. You're the only one who's been name calling and stooping to that level of maturity. Pretty easy to see you're the one who's getting bent outta shape.
    You entered into this forum by spell checking me. You didn’t make a counter comment or a rebuttal to further the discussion. You are the antagonist here. If you have a valid argument against my initial comment then we can have a conversation. If your just going to comment by spell checking me then I will reply with an appropriate comment to an obvious troll looking for attention. We can have a conversation here about the point, but it seems you are more interested in poking the bear and then playing the victim. I don’t have time for that.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    DNA3000 said:

Anyone who would spend time and resources rerunning content they already did because the game doesn't say it is completed won't notice when we take the point away for doing it twice.

I think what you were trying to convey in your original point was that if people spent resources on the fight that they did so because
    A] they were yet to complete the fight and would need to anyway
    B] they went knowingly into a fight that was potentially meaningless

Noone is going to "forget" that they fought Darkhawk. So even the scenario I outlined of redoing the fight to make sure it "counts" falls into category B. I was just adding that scenario to cover bases.

Being unsure of your SoP tally before the bug might also make you more cognizant of it post bug when you redo a fight.

Either way, given the scale of the rewards, the point if gained as a result of the bug shouldn't count.
  • Options
    Corkscrew said:

DNA3000 said:

I think what you were trying to convey in your original point was that if people spent resources on the fight that they did so because
    A] they were yet to complete the fight and would need to anyway
    B] they went knowingly into a fight that was potentially meaningless

Noone is going to "forget" that they fought Darkhawk. So even the scenario I outlined of redoing the fight to make sure it "counts" falls into category B. I was just adding that scenario to cover bases.

Being unsure of your SoP tally before the bug might also make you more cognizant of it post bug when you redo a fight.

Either way, given the scale of the rewards, the point if gained as a result of the bug shouldn't count.
    I get where your coming from. The counter is the point was earned fair and square by beating darkhawk. I understand Kabam screwed up by resetting the completion. Shouldn’t they just give everyone a free point instead of taking it away?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Cuban01 said:

Are we going to get the resources that we wasted back? Manny players wasted a lot of resources and I think is fair give us the resources back if you want to take a point.

Why should they?

Let's look at a few scenarios here.

1) You legitimately needed to fight him because you didn't complete him last week. You'll get your point this way.

2) You heard that it was giving an extra point, something that was clearly unintentional to everyone.
    No, players like me who thought the point got removed and were not exploiting used revives to get the point, I didnt see anything on yt and just thought it was a bug that took a point away bc of the extra week
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    I’m done it because hates to se non exploration. So done it didn’t knew I’m got a xtra point I’m fine with it being take away as long there can make it right so there only take one point from them there done him twice