**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki spoilers beware

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
Do you think Kabam would ever buff Kang? Now that he is a guaranteed staple of the MCU, maybe there would be a new version of him that is more effective to play in MCOC

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

They have shown an iron lad-inspired “superior Kang” who could be another overseer situation where he is playable.

Was just about to mention this. He was part of the anniversary video from last December. Seems like they've already got something up their sleeve.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    the recent video someone shared, saying about Adam Warlock confirmed a new 'Superior' Kang and he could well be playable.

An MCU version could also come with Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania...
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kang got a good synergy with Apocalypse, so maybe not.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I think antman 3 is when we get the new kang a mcu version than buffed but wouldnt mind buffing kang since exclusive but want a version where hes in actual crystals
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    took me a minute to connect the dots that he was a kang variant in the show. once he dropped the name "conqueror" i was like oh $#*@!
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

took me a minute to connect the dots that he was a kang variant in the show. once he dropped the name "conqueror" i was like oh $#*@!

I already knew because they said this actor would play Kang in Quantumania.
  • Options

Best thing in the last episode was the Kang Variant laughing as he dies while telling Sylvie "See you soon".

yes, that was super creepy.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

That kang statue at the very end tho. Completely comics accurate minus his helmet. Superb.

i wonder if he's going to actually be blue though
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    The real question is if they will ever buff Loki (as if he needs it.........jkjk) or introduce a new version. WOuld love it, but somehow I doubt it. Maybe for season 2.... *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

The real question is if they will ever buff Loki (as if he needs it.........jkjk) or introduce a new version. WOuld love it, but somehow I doubt it. Maybe for season 2.... *crosses fingers*

Yeah they said he's on the list.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

I already knew because they said this actor would play Kang in Quantumania.
    I already knew because Loki finale and #Kang were trending on Twitter before I watched it. What threw me off, though, was #DrStrange trending with it. I thought he had a shock cameo, instead I think it was because of the sequel being In the Multiverse of Madness.
  • Options
    Man there’s some haters in this thread with the disagree spams. Probably didn’t watch and clicked on the thread even though it said spoilers.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Man there’s some haters in this thread with the disagree spams. Probably didn’t watch and clicked on the thread even though it said spoilers.

Nah theres a disagree spammer or two through the entire forums. Lol
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

Buttehrs said:

That kang statue at the very end tho. Completely comics accurate minus his helmet. Superb.

i wonder if he's going to actually be blue though
    Eh he himself was never blue. It's just the color of his helmet faceplate lol.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You know, I think that particular Kang variant was Immortus