Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,010 ★★★★★
    I think they're still deciding on AQ
  • MicMisfitsMicMisfits Posts: 3

Just a heads up - and everyone's mileage will vary - but the issues seem to be getting worse. Any dashing enemy goes straight through me. Parry, Dexterity (sometimes turns into a parry) and Block don't do a thing. I now also experience the problem where defenders (if a parry automagically does register) are 'unstunned' WAY faster than they should. Very prevalent in the monthly Cavalier quest. Additionally, my regular combos are occasionally interrupted by AI specials. And, once, a heavy. The harder the content (or, rather, the faster and more aggressive the AI) the more these issues seem to pop up. Arena's are barely manageable either though.

Same here… the harder ist gets, the more issues.

iPad Pro…

• kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 421 ★★
    I think I'm going to have to only play what I need to. Get in for AQ and *maybe* 10 easy arena matches so I don't completely lose the thread in the summer event but that's it. I don't want to not play this game because I enjoy it, but I haven't been enjoying it since this bug, which is more than rare for me.

Hopefully they'll figure out something soon. In the meantime, if I'm not playing often, it doesn't make sense to renew the sigil or the unit daily card until I am so may hold on those when they're up as well. This isn't a boycott - I'd jump back on them when this is fixed - but it just doesn't make sense to spend that money if I'm dialing back my play big time
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 14,009 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

I think I'm going to have to only play what I need to. Get in for AQ and *maybe* 10 easy arena matches so I don't completely lose the thread in the summer event but that's it. I don't want to not play this game because I enjoy it, but I haven't been enjoying it since this bug, which is more than rare for me.

Hopefully they'll figure out something soon. In the meantime, if I'm not playing often, it doesn't make sense to renew the sigil or the unit daily card until I am so may hold on those when they're up as well. This isn't a boycott - I'd jump back on them when this is fixed - but it just doesn't make sense to spend that money if I'm dialing back my play big time

Did you blindly post this or just ignored Miikes message completely?
  • Can we please just not have aq until the bug is fixed? A comp package is nice but it doesn’t help how much of a pain aq is with the bug especially when you factor in modifiers, etc.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 271
    Well that only took the better part of a week to announce you have “fix” you need players to test for you😂
    They claimed they fixed the bug so I'm perfectly fine with them continuing AQ this week.
    Swen said:

Perfectly reasonable that players test the hot fix considering kabam didn’t bother to test the update

Oh hey, another lie.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 110

They claimed they fixed the bug so I'm perfectly fine with them continuing AQ this week.

They haven’t fixed anything yet. It hasn’t even been tested in beta.

Who claimed it was fixed?
    Swen said:

Perfectly reasonable that players test the hot fix considering kabam didn’t bother to test the update

Well that only took the better part of a week to announce you have “fix” you need players to test for you😂

So..... What would you have them do? Not let people that are having the issue no test it? Test it in their own environment where they didn't have the issue? You guys are ridiculous.

Who claimed it was fixed?
    I assumed testing would be done already. Either way I'm ready to roll with AQ at this point.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 231 ★★

I don’t mind testing for them at all. A lot of us tested the big patch after update 15(?) back when devices were overheating and it helped get that fixed finally. Like many others that have played this game for a long time and/or love it, I’m invested in trying to make it the best it can be. I’d do it every month prior to release if they’d let me. 😁

I don’t mind testing for them at all. A lot of us tested the big patch after update 15(?) back when devices were overheating and it helped get that fixed finally. Like many others that have played this game for a long time and/or love it, I’m invested in trying to make it the best it can be. I’d do it every month prior to release if they’d let me. 😁
    I would love for them to test everything upfront in such a manner because the way it is being done now how not be effective. I can wait an extra month to roll out new items if that means taking bugs down my at least half.
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 479 ★★★
    I can't imagine how many players you lost in the past 10 days
  • KOSLORDKOSLORD Posts: 97

Most likely 0. Players are addicted and won't leave and Kabam knows this. Keep complaining on the useless boards all day while they enjoy taking your money to the bank.

Probably not many.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 641 ★★★
    Anyone tested beta hot-fix? I cannot sign up for it.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 350 ★★
    edited July 16
    I signed up for the beta hot-fix... hope I get selected.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 51
    edited July 16

Probably not many.
    Probably many.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 103
    As we know, week 4 of summer of pain was extended. But i made it before the extention took place. And now the „100%“ - Label is gone. Does this mean that i can do week 4 again and earn a Point again? Or is the Extension only for those player who didnt made through before?
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 16
    Saru2244 said:

As we know, week 4 of summer of pain was extended. But i made it before the extention took place. And now the „100%“ - Label is gone. Does this mean that i can do week 4 again and earn a Point again? Or is the Extension only for those player who didnt made through before?

I believe it was indicated that the extra point will be removed with no penalty.
    Seraph said:

Probably not many.
    Probably many.
    Proof?